Default Couplicious Wednesdays No More?

Does anyone know if they are doing away with the Couplicious Wednesday deals going forward, or have they only been suspended while the Spring/Summer sales have been going on?

We are booked at CSA for next November using the current special (65% off 2015-16 rates plus $300 resort credit) but want to keep my eyes open for any deals that come up between now and then - either to apply to our current booking or, more importantly, to convince hubby for a quick trip before next year because I can't wait that long to return home!!! Yeah Mon! : )

Quote Originally Posted by emcollins3 View Post
    Does anyone know if they are doing away with the Couplicious Wednesday deals going forward, or have they only been suspended while the Spring/Summer sales have been going on?

We are booked at CSA for next November using the current special (65% off 2015-16 rates plus $300 resort credit) but want to keep my eyes open for any deals that come up between now and then - either to apply to our current booking or, more importantly, to convince hubby for a quick trip before next year because I can't wait that long to return home!!! Yeah Mon! : )
    I'm interested in hearing an answer to this, too. Where do I watch for the deals?

I used the "chat now" feature and asked the same question. They've discontinued them indefinitely.

This promotion was during former VP's tenure at Couples. He has since left Couples.
    it's all about the kids

www.issatrustfoundation.com

Thanks for the update - appreciate it. Too bad they are getting rid of this though I guess it's good I will no longer be tempted to empty our savings account every Wednesday! ; )

Can't say that I'm going to miss the offers as I'm not that spontaneous. However, I did like the weekly reminders that I could (or should) head off to some place with a lot less stress than where I am reading the emails from :-)
    CSA 2010, 2013
    CTI in the future but too many days to count...who's kidding, 2015 here we come!

I really liked the wednesday deals. We book as soon as we can, and then watch the deals every wednesday for a better price. We were able to save $800 on our 9 night stay in 2013 with a Wednesday deal. Plus, it made the best rate guarantee that much better. Now, with no Wednesday deals the best rate guarantee doesn't really come into effect unless some travel site happens to offer a better deal.
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

We are long-time repeaters to Couples and are SO disappointed in losing the Couplicious Wednesdays, sad that every other radio commercial now is for Couples! We felt so special before this change, like we were the few that knew about this great place. I think they are trying too hard to compete now. I feel they should still send out our weekly Couplicious Wednesdays to us die-hard fans of Couples. We felt Couples was like a diamond in the rough. The new VP should have left well enough alone -- but, of course, we'll still be back! Ya mon

These were highlights to my mid-week email checks. I also loved when Couples was not advertised by mass media, but rather via internet shares and word of mouth by repeated consumers; this is how I found and truly fell in love with Couples brand. I hope the new VP listens to our concerns and feelings, as Couples admirers.
    ** At least offer some promotions through Romance Rewards, or something.**

We left on August 6th and want to rebook for next year but they aren't offering the $300 credit. We will just have to wait and see The credit is an extra benefit for the girls to go to the spa while the boys scuba dive!

I was looking for that promotion, as well. VP's please listen.

They DID offer $300 resort credit for 2015 but it ended toward the end of April.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013