Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default We have our reasons…what are yours?

We just debuted an offer celebrating Summer and all the reasons why we think Couples is a notch above the rest…check out our 50 Reasons Why Summer Sale. Moreover, we know that our loyal guests have a thousand more reasons why they return to Couples and we’d love to hear from you.

scroll down the page to see the list: http://couples.com/special-offers/_promo/50RG.php

and I'll start....I think we need to add:

Jerk sauce!
    Irie i
    Ivonna Szelerska
    Couples Resorts

Where friends are made for Life!

Couples' WONDERFUL staff!!........and beef patties & Jamaican Smiles! Thank you for everything!

7 Mile Beach, meat patties, jerk chicken, jerk pork, Jamaican Brownings, smiling faces.
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

Hearing "welcome home" when we step off the bus...

Romance, rejuvenating, relaxation, rejoicing, reggae annnd..........rum!

A vacation experience unlike any other.

Edgar's omelette station!!! Amazing hot stone massages, feeding the birds, fish and turtles in and around the pond, and finding special nooks to sit, relax and take in the gorgeous views!!!

Going "Home" to where we belong!

Rrrrrrrrr welcome back. You've been gone for quite some time. Hope things are well.

Richie

Quote Originally Posted by irie i View Post
    We just debuted an offer celebrating Summer and all the reasons why we think Couples is a notch above the rest…check out our 50 Reasons Why Summer Sale. Moreover, we know that our loyal guests have a thousand more reasons why they return to Couples and we’d love to hear from you.

scroll down the page to see the list: http://couples.com/special-offers/_promo/50RG.php

and I'll start....I think we need to add:

Jerk sauce!
    Beautiful beaches, flowing adult beverages, reconnecting, relaxing & no worries

The DOnt Worry Be happy Attitude,,, The Welcome at MoBay Couples Lounge Welcome home an CTI's staff,, you all go 110% for us!!!!!

Umm, let me see, CSA:

There's the beach, the lush tropical grounds, the intimate size of CSA that makes it homey, the food, the ocean, the sun, the people....

Oh yeah, the beach.

Did I mention the beach? The beach is great, I love the beach.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

We love the superior service of the staff, from delectible dishes at every restaurant and the friendliness of everyone that works there. It is truly our second home!

Rum. Rum. Rum.
    Beach. Beach. Beach.

Default We wouldn't go anywhere else!

69 more days and we are back home! This will be our 3rd visit to Sans Souci and
    our take is, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Not going anywhere else!
    Celebrated our 40th anniversary the first year, then 41, now 42 this year! Absolutely love you guys and the people we meet!
    Kimi and Lowell Strike, Frisco, Tx

Well, we arrived to CSS about 24 hours ago. We received a cheese and fruit tray welcome within minutes of checking into our room and then after spending today at the pool we return to our room, hear a knock at the door and it was a fruit tray and bottle of champagne being delivered for my birthday. My wife is denying it but she must have mentioned it to someone at check in. Couples Rocks!

scuba
    Jamie & David
    CN 11/2005 & 10/2008 & 11/2011
    CSS 9/2007, 9/2009, 9/2010, 11/2011, 9/2012, 9/2013
    CTI 9/2013

The wife and I love Couples. We would absolutely like to come back for our 4th trip in December!! It is our "spot" in the world. Loved to see the new offerings, but that leaves a question...

I am doubtful this will get approved for posting, but are the discount deals applying correctly? Reason I ask is we've been pricing out a trip from 12/16-12/23 to CSA and were seeing an approximate price of $1886/person as of April 9th, 2014. I am checking again and this same trip is now over $2400/person, a $500/person increase. Anything you can do to enlighten us to make sure we are not missing something is appreciated!

Being able to sit with my love and just be.

Quote Originally Posted by Crabracer View Post
    Rrrrrrrrr welcome back. You've been gone for quite some time. Hope things are well.

Richie
    Thanks my friend. I made some changes that give me work/life/ balance. Now I have more time for things that I love. It's nice to be missed!

Hey Dirtleg, I'm lost where's the beach!

Warm Jamaican sun, welcoming Jamaican smiles and a "welcome home" hug!

Our visit to CSA next month will only be our second, but I can tell you that it is highly unusual for us to vacation in the same place a second time. The reason we're doing so is that our first stay at CSA in December 2012 was so much fun that a return visit seemed like "sure thing", as opposed to taking our chances with some unknown destination.

Because we'd expected our 2012 stay to be our first and last Caribbean vacation (it's a long way from Alaska), we filled our days too full of excursions and activities. This time we made sure to book two days longer to allow more time for relaxation and hopefully even a few visits to the gym to burn off some of the extra calories we know we'll be consuming.

Here are just a few reasons why we're returning:

Knowledgeable and helpful water sports staff
    Wonderful beach
    Servers like Stacey Ann who made us feel like family
    Peaceful relaxation
    Lemongrass
    Patois
    Last edited by KThompson; April 25th, 2014 at 12:47 AM. Reason: typo

Sitting on the beach, sipping champagne, and watching the sunset together.

Life is good

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast