Hybrid View

Default Russ & Lisa at CSS!

Hi you two, I was thrilled to get the email about how you are loving CSS, and have not even toured it all or eaten there yet!!! You just wait!!!!There is a reason it is called the gem of Jamaica!

We love CSS and CN, in very different ways, it is so much fun to go out of your comfort zone and explore another Couples resort! It's all new and different because it should be, that is what makes each resort unique, and special, but yet it is still Couples and you very much feel that sameness which brings a certain comfort at each resort!

Have a wonderful trip, enjoy each other, and leave all the worries at home.

Default CSS is awesome

Wow, oh wow!

This place is a beauty! What a lush jungle of hidden places. Last night, we went to SSB for sunset and to hear the sax player--soulful music that sends chills down the spine.

As we were getting ready for dinner, had an appetizer and champagne in the room. Then, ate lobster outside at Palazinnas last night and it was delicious. After a short night the night before--we slept great.

This morning, ate breakfast on our huge verandah while it rained a bit. Sun is out now--humid, but beautiful. Love the room, the view, the people--amazing, friendly folks that work here.

So glad we decided to try CSS...might be our new favorite!

Hugs, Lisa
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Lisa..We are so thrilled you and Russ love CSS.
    Can I say "I told you so"?
    Have a wonderful time.

Have a wonderful and magical time! Razzl

If you run into 'Fluffy", tell her Barry White and Patty LaBell say hi!

I am thrilled you love CSS!!!! I love it when I can say I was right!!!! lol

I am so happy to hear that you are loving CSS. You and your DH deserve a wonderful trip!!
    Kristen

Default Still enjoying paradise...

This place is seriously awesome--just nooks and crannies of hidden gems. We are in room E-9 which is great--the view is really nice and the room is centrally located. Sometimes I hate the steps......but usually when I have had too much to eat or drink and I have no one to blame but myself for those times! Wireless works great so we have been able to chat with the girls and know they are fine.

Enjoyed the Repeaters Dinner--delicious food and lovely company. Pierre, general manager, sat with us which was a wonderful treat. What a great guy. He obviously has his finger on the pulse of everything here... He talked about the training his staff go through--very, very apparent with everyone we have seen and interacted with. Every staff members aims to please and is happy to do it.

The Gala last night was super good too and the entertainment has been wonderful. Russ and I had our repeaters massage today--nothing like the massage huts over the crashing waves. Then, I had a facial which included a seaweed facial mask which was oddly awesome.

Russ and I enjoyed a private candlelight dinner tonight in the wedding gazebo. So romantic, beautiful and very yummy too. The beef tenderloin was truly melt-in-your-mouth delicious.

The weather...HOT, humid, sunny...float in the water with cold beverage kind of days.

I miss a few Negril things...the beaches and sunsets most specifically. But, the treasure this place is...wow.
    ~Lisa
    Once you choose hope, anything is possible.

Bearso,

We LOVED Simone (Fluffy), she and Kimberly made 3 rainy days so much fun! Can't wait to see them again in April!

Hey quick question, Does CSS have a gift and duty free shop like CTI does?

We're so glad you guys are having a great time. If anyone does, you two certainly deserve it!
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=