Default At CSA now...new observations

New chairs at Beach Grill...awesome! No more numbers on the table, now you get the coaster-shaped buzzer that flashes blue lights when your food is ready. Also awesome, but can someone please turn the beepers off? Hearing them every 30 seconds is a bit much! I think everyone can see the flashing blue lights. New jerk sauce tubs...very cool! New sauce also great (albeit less heat).

Very loud, very obnoxious music coming from... Beaches next door? It's nowhere on this resort! All. Day. Long. Front desk doesn't know where it's coming from.

Service in the Palms fabulous as always, staff über friendly everywhere!! If you see Rosetta in the Palms, congratulate her on her baby girl, who is already 5 months old!

Check in was smooth sailing...got a fabulous atrium suite!

Spa later on today with my dear friend Colienette... Dinner at Lemon Grass for our first anniversary (got married on the beach here last 4/20).

Did I mention how much we love this place?!

Glad you're enjoying Suzi. 5 more sleeps for us until we hit the sand. Couldn't be happier!!! Love - Razzl

How's the weather????

Razzi...unusually rainy for April. We came in to rain on Saturday, and have had heavy rain every afternoon, but for hours, not just a brief shower. Ok by us as we are on the beach at 6:00 am so by 2-3 we are cooked lol!

<Very loud, very obnoxious music coming from... Beaches next door? It's nowhere on this resort! All. Day. Long. Front desk doesn't know where it's coming from.>

Thanks for your observations! Keep them coming! Your quote above is concerning :-(. We've never experienced this in our 4 trips to CSA. Please let us know if this continues. We were at a resort in Mexico that was very peaceful, but the vibe was ruined by the techno-thumping noise coming from the resorts on either side of it.

Congratulations 4/20 Suzi. Enjoy one for me.

Dang the rain... Maybe our arrival willpush the rain out!!! Love - Razzl

Razzl... So far no rain today other than a tiny sprinkle! Shhhhhh....

Walk next door and unplug the speakers.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    love it! great idea!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    Brad, we actually considers using a machete and hacking the wires to pieces! The "music" was coming from the other B.... Beaches, and was only on Easter Sunday. On Monday night, a reggae concert from Bourbon Beach (yeah, it's two miles away) blasted til 4:00 a.m.

Nan...never experienced this before in my 6 trips, nor has Ricky in his 22 trips. Must have (hopefully) been a couple of flukes.

A few questions as we will be there in 4 weeks:

Do they have any construction going on that you can see? I was told more would start around April/May.

Did they ever put the inflatable volleyball net back up? It was in the ocean.

Can you leave me some treasure and a map?

No construction at all... Just ongoing upkeep ie painting and planting. No inflatable volleyball, but there's a huge appearstobe permanent net down by the "kiddie pool" and Beach Grill.

Nice to have the noisy, smelly jet skis gone...

Your treasure map and the treasure are buried. Here's your clue... They're by a palm tree!

The loud music was from a locals Easter 2 day celebration, not Beaches. It was loud, so glad it stopped.

One more update... They figured out how to turn the beep beep beep off the gizmos at Beach Grill! Now they just light up when your food is ready....ahhhhhh....

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    No construction at all... Just ongoing upkeep ie painting and planting. No inflatable volleyball, but there's a huge appearstobe permanent net down by the "kiddie pool" and Beach Grill.

Nice to have the noisy, smelly jet skis gone...

Your treasure map and the treasure are buried. Here's your clue... They're by a palm tree!
    Suzi,
    Thank you so much for your post! It's very helpful to know what's going on so close to our trip dates. I like that there is no construction...we had construction at Couples Negril 2 years ago and a restaurant was closed 6 weeks to go! We're so excited. This will be my first time at CSA!