Default What Are The Best Excursions Close to CSA?

Hubby and I will be at CSA in July and wanted to know besides the excursions that are included, what are some of the other worthwhile excursions that won't use up a whole day of travel.

The "one love bus pub crawl" You go to 6 or 7 locally own bars, places most people don't know about. Our first stop was some ones back yard. We made a stop at the light house to look around. At one of the bars you could jump from the cliff. And our last stop was a small little place with the best view of the sunset.

The cost of the trip is just what you want to drink and a tip for our driver. We left around 3:30 and were back around 6:30. Only complaint is bus can get crowded.

There is a wise man on another forum, who states that his favorite excursion, is to raise up slowly from your lounger, place your feet in the sand, move slowly to one of the beach bars, get a drink, and return to your lounger! It's all included, and you can go on it as often as you like!!! The guy is a genius!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BarDar View Post
    There is a wise man on another forum, who states that his favorite excursion, is to raise up slowly from your lounger, place your feet in the sand, move slowly to one of the beach bars, get a drink, and return to your lounger! It's all included, and you can go on it as often as you like!!! The guy is a genius!!!
    I'm going to take that excursion every day next week BarDar !

Mayfield Falls is a nice place to see from any Negril resort.

Quote Originally Posted by redinthehead View Post
    The "one love bus pub crawl" You go to 6 or 7 locally own bars, places most people don't know about. Our first stop was some ones back yard. We made a stop at the light house to look around. At one of the bars you could jump from the cliff. And our last stop was a small little place with the best view of the sunset.

The cost of the trip is just what you want to drink and a tip for our driver. We left around 3:30 and were back around 6:30. Only complaint is bus can get crowded.
    I LOVE the sound of this! I was sad to not have experienced more of the local "off-resort" culture when we were here last. Getting more of that this time!

We're doing the pub crawl, Mayfield Falls, and the 100 candle dinner at Ivan's!

Quote Originally Posted by jennifer0923 View Post
    I LOVE the sound of this! I was sad to not have experienced more of the local "off-resort" culture when we were here last. Getting more of that this time!
    The One Love Pub Crawl was the highlight of our vacation. You get to see the local bars, local people, and some of the most interest people from other resorts.
    email Lenbert Williams bananaznegril@Hotmail.com. The pub crawls are Wednesdays ,Fridays , and Sundays. You tip Lenbert $20 at the end. A total blast !!!

Enjoy