Thread: Ice Cream

Default Ice Cream

Hi there

Thought I had all the answers and then the wife asks me if they have ice cream freely available at CTI and i didn't know the answer so over to you good people who have been before. 166 days to go.

thank you in advance

Charlie

Yes.
    Self serve soft ice cream at the pool grill. It is almost always open.
    And great homemade ice cream or sorbet at the Patio Restaurant for lunch and dinner. Usually two flavors.
    Don't worry, you will never go hungry or thirsty at Couples.

Quote Originally Posted by JamAmericans View Post
    Yes.
    Self serve soft ice cream at the pool grill. It is almost always open.
    And great homemade ice cream or sorbet at the Patio Restaurant for lunch and dinner. Usually two flavors.
    Don't worry, you will never go hungry or thirsty at Couples.

NEVER say never...this fat guy once got asked to leave the buffet at Country Buffet. I get to test the theory out at CSS in less than 2 weeks1! :P

Oh yeah! Soft serve at the grill, and if you get an opportunity for some of their homemade coconut ice cream at any meal (lunch on the buffet, gala night, whatever...) do not pass it up!!

yup soft serve at the grill then take it over to the main bar and have it topped with rum cream!

When I tried to get the soft serve ice cream at night I was told it was to late. I can't remember exactly, but I think it gets shut down around 6. I hope that has changed.

My husband and I are going to CSS in April of 2015, does anyone know if they have soft serve ice cream, and where it would be?

Last year when we were at CTI, they had no cones for the ice cream...so there was no soft serve. But the ice cream at The Patio is very good, especially Grape Nut Ice Cream. YUM!

Nancy

The last time we were there in December 2012 (seems like forever) there was a soft serve machine at the beach grill. However, by the time I was back there from SSB, the ice cream was usually gone. I did manage to get some a couple of times though. Wish they had one at SSB.
    Linda

CSS - One at the beach grill and one at sunset beach as of April.