Thread: new offers

Hybrid View

Default new offers

Stay 7 Nights & Get $350 Instant Credit + $150 Instant Bonus Credit
    Read more at http://couples.com/special-offers/_p...UfGZdC0ICek.99

We booked for Aug 23-31 at CTI are we entitled to the new incentives in addition to the resort credit we got for booking early?

We booked Early February and would like to know if this is something we get as well? We are staying 7 nights at Couples Negril?

No I am sorry I believe that what you got when you booked is what you get, unless you cancel and rebook but then you lose what you got the first time

Same question here! We booked in February for our may/june anniversary trip? Any possibility of this transferring?

We booked in august of last year for july 6-13 we got a 300 credit? I just emailed are travel agent to see what we have to due to get that 500$ resort credit!! An with are returning 100$ Credit would give us 600$ resort credit thats awesome!!

I don't think you will get anything extra. I think if the price goes down, they will honor the price or promotion. Not sure if they just give you the price difference and you get the credits you originally received or if they just give you the whole new promotion and you give up the original promotion entirely. I'm just a newbie, I would think this is how it would work but maybe a veteran will chime in.

I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the deal you have already booked is the deal you've got. You probably shouldn't be "entitled" to anything from the new offer unless you cancel your current trip and rebook under the new offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Allans_Angel View Post
    I'm no expert, but I'm pretty sure the deal you have already booked is the deal you've got. You probably shouldn't be "entitled" to anything from the new offer unless you cancel your current trip and rebook under the new offer.
    You are correct. Couples has their best deal guarantee, so you could switch promotions if the new one is all together a better value, but you will loose any credits from the previous offer, and your room rate could change too.

It is unclear to me if this is for 2014 and 2015, or just 2015.

That sounds fair to me but I just wanted to see the consensus. Nothing ventured, nothing gained. I'm still happy with my old booking! still 4 months to go.

Compare the prices between the two. Call couples and ask to rebook the new promo. Never had an issue doing this. They honor "best deal"
    CN, Oct 2012, CN May 2013, CN Dec 2013, Booked CN Dec 2014 2015,