Thread: Open Mind

Default Open Mind

I need to step on my soap box for moment and voice MY opinion.... People we need to rmem er that whren we visit any of the Couples Resorts that these resorts are in another country. While I do agree to a certain point they should cater to us lets not forget there is a level of respect that we shlud6 have. Keep an oen mind try differant stuff.. ie foods, drinks, and beer. And remember we are on vacation people so what if it takes an extra 10 or 15 min for food or drinks most of us are at the resort to relax and forget the hustle and bustle of everyday life. If you want everything at a moments notice and are afra7d to try differsnt stuff stay in the states where you can get all those things. I am a very picky eater and love certain brands of brands of drinks but I am not afraid to step out of my comfort zone when in another part of the world. REMEMBER PEOPLE WE ARE THERE TO RELAX MAN. Stepping down now.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

Or...don't try different stuff and relax.

Well said.

Yep!

Can't help but chuckle at the folks who complain about not having Bud Light available to drink, McDonalds to eat, etc. if you want to keep things the way they are in your comfort zone at home, why did you even bother leaving?
    Relax, mon. Everything will be irie!

I don't mean to be the lone person who will disagree, but I also chuckle at the people who tell me how I should vacation. Lets keep it real and worry about ourselves (unless somebody is causing a scene to ruin your vacation) and police our own desires.

Not telling you how to do anything., just saying people shouldn't complain if certain brands of stuff they like are not offered at the resort . That is all.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014