Default Live from csa... Continued. Food!!

Updates...

Many changes to the culinary wonders of CSA! Yes, the menus at Lemon Grass and Feathers remain the same. That said, many wonderful new things at Patios and mainly the Palms!

Lunch today... Mexican buffet. Yesterday... Lunch was a Mediterranean buffet. The Mediterranean theme continued last night with moussaka, lamb chops (order double, they're teenie but delicious!) at Patios

A few amusing points.. A cotton candy vendor that goes from North to South on the beach with a huge tray of cotton candy on his head.doesn't stop...has a destination somewhere South.

First thing in the morning, the guy in this photo comes by with a ...Jamaican food truck? Huge cage on his back filled with plates, toppers to keep the dishes hot, coffee pots and cups... Also southbound destination. See photo.

Only saw Karen the resort manager on arrival day, so suspect she's on vacation.

The staff seems friendlier than ever... And the rain has gone (shhhhhh)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Ekkkkkkkk 2 weeks tomorrow and we'll be there!! Enjoying your updates, keep 'em coming!

Suzi, loving the updates! Tell me if you find any pumpkin soup...it is the best!

Lee-Ann-N-Paul, we arrive on the 9th...maybe we will see you there!

Mark & April
    CSA - 06/03 (Honeymoon), 07/08, 10/09, 10/11, 5/14
    Secret Rendezvous - 11/05 (CN), 06/07 (CSS), 12/12 (CTI)

Awesome. See you tomorrow??

I've seen the cotton candy guy before and saw Karen today(friday) and earlier in our trip. Food is still awesome imo

Quote Originally Posted by aurxdoc05 View Post
    Suzi, loving the updates! Tell me if you find any pumpkin soup...it is the best!

Lee-Ann-N-Paul, we arrive on the 9th...maybe we will see you there!
    aurxdoc05 you sure will, we will be there fromthe 10th-20th!! SOOOOOO ready!

I've seen the cotton candy guy too - I'm just surprised it doesn't melt in the heat!!

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 124
Size:  133.7 KBHe'll stop if you flag him down. Cost was $3 us.