Well, we have been back to dreary Wisconsin for almost a week now....and I'm still picturing myself back at CSS. We had another wonderful stay...great food, wonderful and friendly staff, total romance, fun watersports, and of course...rum punch, rum punch, rum punch. Dwight and Crazy Ray at the waterfront are awesome and will give you a wild ride on the hobie cats. We loved the veggie bar with the sweet potato chips and dip....I can still taste them! Not to mention that I put on 10 pounds by eating them twice a day! We also loved the new martini bar...it was our favorite thing to do before heading to dinner each night. But...we do have a couple of suggestions that would make CSS absolutely perfect: tables for two at beach night and the gala, and enforcing a stricter dress code at the gala. The staff does such an amazing job of setting up a beautiful display of food and lights....and then some people arrive dressed in cut off shorts, athletic shorts, and baseball caps. What a disrespect to the Couples staff who have worked so hard to make everything so beautiful and romantic...not to mention to those of us who took pains to dress up and make the night romantic and then ended up at the same table as you! Kind of a let down after an otherwise absolutely perfect week.