Default Needing Info About CN

We will be going to CN for our first time. Have been looking under the activities list but do not see such things as follows: When is basket weaving hat making tie dye class catamaran cruise glass bottom boat snorkeling etc. If anyone has been lately please let me know. My email address is 2lanes@twc.com Thank you. It will be greatly appreciated.

I don't know about basket weaving or hat making, but this is a link to the actual activities.
    http://couples.com/negril/activities.php

When you check in they will give you that weeks schedule of "social" activities, excursions, and fitness activities. There is also a list in a binder in your room. We just got back and I may still have those. I'll try to scan and post later this weekend if I do. There are so many activities and classes you'll have to kind of review all the separate lists and make some notes on which one you want to do and what times.

The glass bottom boat is everyday at 11am and then again in the afternoon. Snorkeling is every morning too. The Catamaran is M/T/Thurs ( i think).

Quote Originally Posted by golferjim View Post
    I don't know about basket weaving or hat making, but this is a link to the actual activities.
    http://couples.com/negril/activities.php
    This link does not contain the actual activities and times. Although it is very close to the actual activities and times, it is just a sample.

Here is the actual handout from February 2014:

Last edited by Wally; April 26th, 2014 at 12:32 AM.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

That activities schedule was great! Anyone have one for Sans Souci?

Thank you so very much. That helps out a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    This link does not contain the actual activities and times. Although it is very close to the actual activities and times, it is just a sample.

Here is the actual handout from February 2014:

Can you post the resort map they give you at check in. I can't find the one I was given on a site tour a couple of years ago.
    Thanks.

8:00 PM Thursday - Frog Hunt.

How great is that.

Any idea what coffee class entails?