Default What travel agent to use/who to book with

Just wondering the best place to book through. I got a price from a wholesaler, but am leery of someone just out there in cyberspace. I need to book by Apr 30 for the $300 resort credit and 65% reduced room rate.
    Any good ones out there or any specific ones to avoid?
    Please help and fast! I still have to pic out a location (CN vs. CSS) and a room. Will either save that for another post or scour the ones already out there.
    Thanks so much in advance! Everyone on here seems so nice, knowledgeable and helpful! Maybe will get to meet some of you in June 2015!

Check with Couples directly.
    We went to CN in Oct. 2013 and planning to go to CSS in Oct. 2015. From what I read you can't go wrong with any of the Couples Resorts.

Good Luck and have a GREAT trip.

I'm not sure if the Moderator will allow people to post Travel Agents and websites.

I would like to share my agent's info. with you just not sure how to make the connection.

If you e-mail me at jbroadwell@shbnet.com I will give you the name and number of the person that we use. Always gave us and anybody that I recommended a good deal. Always cheaper than booking myself, even when using the Couples website.