It's on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. If you are traveling for a week, I would NOT suggest waiting until the last possible day. I say that because of weather. Suppose your trip is due to end on Saturday and you scheduled the "Trading Places" for Friday. If it's a rainy day and you cancel, you have no chance to reschedule. Your experience at the other resort will be limited on a rainy day and you won't even have a room to which you could retreat. If you originally scheduled it for Monday or Wednesday and it was rainy, at least you have the chance to cancel, reschedule and hope for better weather.