Hybrid View

Default Nude Beach at CN

We are thinking about trying out the nude beach while we are there. It's crazy, I know! My question is it says that clothes are not optional, which means of course that you have to be naked. Do you get to take your towels with you? What do you wear on the way to the nude beach?

You wear your clothes to the beach then undress once you get there.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    We are thinking about trying out the nude beach while we are there. It's crazy, I know! My question is it says that clothes are not optional, which means of course that you have to be naked. Do you get to take your towels with you? What do you wear on the way to the nude beach?
    "its crazy" ? why say that?
    we dont call the folks on the textile beach uptight and prudes do we ? lol well oh course we do

you wear you regular beach attire over. If you wish to make a fashion statement wear crocs or closed toed shoes
    drop trow and enjoy prety simple dont over think it

[QUOTE=steverandlinda;23932]"its crazy" ? why say that?
    we dont call the folks on the textile beach uptight and prudes do we ? lol well oh course we do I believe in another thread you called us puritans not prudes, LOL

Cheers,
    Terri

[QUOTE=Terri_Steve;23946]
    Quote Originally Posted by steverandlinda View Post
    "its crazy" ? why say that?
    we dont call the folks on the textile beach uptight and prudes do we ? lol well oh course we do I believe in another thread you called us puritans not prudes, LOL

Cheers,
    Terri

other thread =CSA --> puritans no nudity there lol...

"we dont call the folks on the textile beach uptight and prudes do we ? lol well oh course we do"

To each his own, don't judge either way - it's not nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Betty View Post
    Wear you beach clothes and carry your towel on the way to the AN beach. Once you find your chair on the beach, lay out your towel, disrobe and revel in the freedom.

I actually wear shorts somedays so I feel a little more well attired when I go to lunch... it's not like I need my bathing suit on the AN beach.

Betty

The only thing you get to wear on the nude beach is your suntan lotion.

That's it!

Betty

There are a bunch of post under the section AU NATURAL. Click on that and many of your questions may have already been asked and answered.
    Last edited by RDYJMJM; October 9th, 2009 at 05:06 PM.