Thread: Pools

Default Pools

Good morning everyone. We are new to this forum and just wanted to introduce ourselves. I'm Bob and the better half is Ann. We will more than likely have a bunch of dumb questions to ask. Could some one please tell us if the pools at the CSS are fresh or saltwater?

Are no dumb questions. Ask away. This the place to learn all about the resort. I think honestly don't know the answer to that one though.
    CSS OCT 2009
    CSS OCT 2011
    CSS OCT 2014

I have only been in the pool at SSB but it was fresh water.

hey bob! although I have never been to any of these resorts, I have researched all of them extensively to make sure we chose the right one for our honeymoon (CSS this Saturday!!!!)

pretty sure they are fresh water. I also found out the have a "mineral pool" which I will be utilizing hopefully on a daily basis! the search bar is a WONDERFUL tool in helping you find all your answers! chances are, they have been asked a million times! I have searched this message board so much I feel like I know it like the back of my hand!

good luck!

They have one mineral pool and 3 fresh water pools including one at Sunset beach. The pool by the lobby is rarely used but is the deepest if you like to do exercise in a pool like my wife does. they also have a mineral hot tube and two others as well. and lets no forget about that big salt water pool at the beach.