Default what to do... besides twiddle our thumbs?

FIVE MORE SLEEPS!!! did ya hear me? FIVE! we will be arriving in MoBay THIS SATURDAY at 11:40 for our honeymoon at CSS.

now that the bags are packed, lists have been made, wedding gown ready to go, super small wedding so nothing left to do in that department... what do we do to pass the time??? help me....

look at pics online and obsessively troll the message board!

Keep dreaming about the wonderful time you are going to have. Congrats on the wedding, you are starting your lives together at right place. Have fun.

Go to the local market and pick up a few Red Stripes and bring them home and partake of them while listening to your favorite reggae music. (Please drink responsibly.)
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I hear ya! We arrive at CN on Saturday to celebrate our 20th anniversary. I'm impressed that you are all packed! I have a few things out and lists made but nothing packed yet. We have two busy kids so that helps occupy our time. You have made a great choice with CSS. We were there about 5 years ago. Just beautiful! Congratulations on your upcoming wedding!

We have 8 more sleeps till CSA!! I am at work just trying to do something, but it's tough!! Last vacation we had was last May, also to CSA so it's been a year of waiting for this trip!! I think I have watched every video of CSA and Jamaica on youtube!!

Find old jeans; convert into jorts.

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Go to the local market and pick up a few Red Stripes and bring them home and partake of them while listening to your favorite reggae music. (Please drink responsibly.)

I've seriously been wanting to try a Red Stripe before we get there, but then again I want my first taste to be in Jamaica so every time I drink it, I will be reminded of the first time I tasted it and my honeymoon... cheezy, I know, but that's just me

Quote Originally Posted by jchapman View Post
    I've seriously been wanting to try a Red Stripe before we get there, but then again I want my first taste to be in Jamaica so every time I drink it, I will be reminded of the first time I tasted it and my honeymoon... cheezy, I know, but that's just me
    That's so sweet!

After six times to the islands, I sadly have found no way to make the time leading up to each trip go any faster

But I do notice that I spend more time on the message boards the closer it gets... 19 more wakeups!

Keep in mind, it has been proven that Red Stripe tastes better with sand between your toes.

Seriously, the Red Stripe you get in the States is actually brewed in the States (Latrobe, PA). It really does taste different (and better in my opinion) in Jamaica.
    Happy & Safe Travels!

=

I have heard the Red Stripe sold in the states is not actually bottled in Jamaica, and tastes gross. I'm holding out for the real deal!

The Red Stripe sold here in the US is a bit skunky. Best to drink it in Jamaica while sitting on the beach.

Life is good

Quote Originally Posted by Lee-Ann ~N~ Paul View Post
    I have heard the Red Stripe sold in the states is not actually bottled in Jamaica, and tastes gross. I'm holding out for the real deal!
    meeee tooooo! I want all the Jamaican memories I have to include Red Stripe! three more sleeps! (well 2.5 considering I have to get up at 3 am Saturday morning to fly out!!! so excited

Quote Originally Posted by NeedBlueWater View Post
    Keep in mind, it has been proven that Red Stripe tastes better with sand between your toes.

Seriously, the Red Stripe you get in the States is actually brewed in the States (Latrobe, PA). It really does taste different (and better in my opinion) in Jamaica.
    The stuff brewed in the states tastes great too, but I will say this, the stuff brewed in Jamaica is great at cleaning out your system!!! LOL

For things to do, try snorkeling or even diving. The Margaritaville excursion is fun, as is the Dolphin Cove trip. The Catamaran cruise is also nice, and the spa is excellent.