Default Weather in September at CSA?

We are going home again for the second time September 10-18 2014. We have previously traveled in January and the weather was perfect. I know that September is storm season but hoping for the best! Does anyone traveled during this time and have any info that will hope ease my mind?

You take a gamble anytime you travel to the Caribbean between June-November which is official hurricane season. Even without a big storm, it will usually rain for an hour or so in the late afternoon. Book it and pruchase travel insurance to ease your mind!

We traveled to CSA on Sept 16-22nd 2012 and had 7 days of pure sunshine. It rained for maybe....15 minutes a few times around 4pm? We also just traveled to the Domincan this past September, same week, and had 7 days of sunshine as well. The weather is always a crapshoot, but we've had nothing but great luck traveling in September thus far. Hopefully our luck will continue when we head to CN in 10 days!!!

Laura

We purchased the insurance for sure! I don't mind a little rain, just worried about total wash outs.

Have been to CSS once, CN once and CSA once, all in September and the weather was beautiful, about 80 degrees. Only some brief showers in the afternoon and those were not every day. One big rain storm at CSA last year, but it only lasted for about three hours and was the perfect excuse to go snuggle in our room
    Nancy

Brandy and Hayden

My husband and I usually travel between Sept and Nov. It is the best time for us to go because of work. We have been numerous times in Sept and Oct and always had a great time with more sun than clouds or rain. We were at CSA last year from September 8-17th and the weather was good. I wont tell you it was like the previous November (bright hot sun everyday) because it is different. It was bright sun in the early morning until about 11:30-12, then the skies turn partly cloudy (image filtered sun) the clouds moved in and depending on the day it rained for about an hour or so between 3-5. Just in time for a quick nap or drink on the patio. The nights were warm with no rain. We only had one day were it rained for about 3 hours and by dinner time we were free to move around the resort just had to dodge a few puddles. The day we went on the One Love Bus it drizzled at one of our stops and that was it. Never enough to ruin a great vacation. Headed back ourselves November 3-12th. Cant wait to be home again! Have a great trip and dont stress!

The only truth there is about weather, is, There will always be weather!

Quote Originally Posted by smroot View Post
    The only truth there is about weather, is, There will always be weather!
    Smroot, I a, forever going to quote you in the future!! This is pure brilliance!!

a staff member at CSA last week mentioned that someone once complained that she wasn't told it might rain, when she booked, 8 months in advance.

I would add to your comment that there is a 100% chance it may rain, or that it may be sunny!

Quote Originally Posted by Suzi View Post
    Smroot, I a, forever going to quote you in the future!! This is pure brilliance!!

a staff member at CSA last week mentioned that someone once complained that she wasn't told it might rain, when she booked, 8 months in advance.

I would add to your comment that there is a 100% chance it may rain, or that it may be sunny!
    Glad you enjoyed it, and quote away. Is good Mon!