Thread: CSA Jacuzzis

Default CSA Jacuzzis

Can anyone tell me the location of the 5 jacuzzis located at CSA? We were their last September and only saw 3. Obviously we missed something.

There are two at the swim-up bar. One is in the middle of the resort between the beachfront verandah suites and the ocean verandah suite buildings. There is a small one between the scuba hut and the Palms restaurant. And there is one near the lap pool in the sports complex.

We were there September 2013, the jacuzzis/hot tubs were incredibly HOT (almost unbearable). I hope they are a few degrees cooler when we are the this year.

I am here now and the hot tub between the beachfront verandah suites is just steps from my door. Yes, it is warm, but I have used it 3 times a day every day and would guess it is 104 degrees as we keep ours at 101. Warm but not unbearable IMO.

I agree, they were too hot by the swimup pool bar. I couldn't stand it!!

The hotter the better for me. They were never too hot the last 5 times we have been there

I don't think they are too hot. I could stand for them to be much hotter.

please don't turn the heat down

Jacuzzis are supposed to be HOT. The consensus for optimum temperature for a Jacuzzi is 104 degrees. This is why there are warnings for expectant mothers not to use Jacuzzis and it is recommended not to spend more than 30 minutes soaking in a single sitting. A proper Jacuzzi will have you sweating and will take a few minutes to acclimate to the temperature. They are not intended for quick dips, like a pool. They are designed to be therapeutic in a homeopathic way and once you are used to the heat they can be very relaxing. Take a cold drink to set on the deck nearby and enjoy!
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

I owned my own hot tub at my house and I would bet those the one by the swimup pool are hotter than they should be. I have knee and back trouble, arthritis and I wasn't able to get in it. Maybe it was just me, I'll give it another try next time.
    I used to keep my tub at 103 and it was just impossible for me to get it the one by the bathrooms. Like I said , it could just be me. I like hot believe me!
    Last edited by softail19; May 6th, 2014 at 12:48 PM.

We have a hot tub at home as well...and keep it at 104-105. The tubs by the swim up....seriously they were easily 110-114 in Oct 2013. It was crazy to watch people go dip their feet in it and then pull back and the look thier face. That temp is NOT safe.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    Like I said , it could just be me. I like hot believe me!
    Not saying you are wrong, but some folks just don't appreciate a good hot soak. The tubs at CSA could well be too hot to handle. I'll check it out first hand in a few weeks.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

I've tried them all at some point and have found a wide range of temps in the hot tubs. I think csa could improve on that and have a more constant temp in all their tubs.

Quote Originally Posted by softail19 View Post
    I've tried them all at some point and have found a wide range of temps in the hot tubs. I think csa could improve on that and have a more constant temp in all their tubs.
    Tru dat.
    See you at the beach!
    dirtleg & sandyfoot

Anything above 106 is unbearable. Hot tubs are great for sunburn.

People piss in the hot tubs daily. They have to shock them a few times a day to keep the water safe to use. Maybe the high temps has to do with that. Quit pissing in the pool. People drink for hours at the swim up bar and never get out of the water. It's obvious.

Sublimebrad, you would think going to an all adult resort you wouldn't have to worry about piss in the pool/hot tubs but as you stated obviously you do! Sucks people can't get out of the water to pee!

Just wonder what would happen if they put some of that chemical in the jacuzzi that changes colour if someone pees. Should address the issue nicely - I think.