Default Vow Renewal last week at CSA

Just wanted to say our renewal went great last week. We celebrated 10 years and had a great trip. Our short and sweet ceremony lasted abour 10 minutes. I upgraded my flowers to the "Spice" bouquet for $95 and it was BEAUTIFUL!! We ordered a chocolate cake that was very moist and we enjoyed some bubbly too. We decided on the garden setting as we were married on the beach the first time.
    Our ceremony was at 11 am so I had a salon appt at 830. Carly did a great job with my hair and makeup. Sandrea was our wedding coordinator and was just a sweetheart.
    Keithton was our resort photographer and took us around the resort. I thought our pics turned out great and we ordered 12. My only complaint was the price of the dvd which we passed on because it was $300 for raw footage and, more for music added. Prices on that have gone way up unfortunately.
    It was a very cool thing to do and so glad we did it. Couples, makes it easy and affordable.
    We saw a large reception in the garden area that looked very nice and have seen a few on the beach, very nice. I'd post a pic or two but mine are too big. If I can figure it out I will post otherwise if you want , I can email if you have ??? Clemonssara40@gmail.com

I would love to see some of your pictures! We are getting married Dec 4th at CSA at 11am. Were you glad you did the morning time? I was worried about rain showers in the afternoon.

Quote Originally Posted by srahn View Post
    I would love to see some of your pictures! We are getting married Dec 4th at CSA at 11am. Were you glad you did the morning time? I was worried about rain showers in the afternoon.
    Absolutely, we got married the first time at 10, this time at 11 am. Both times we were blessed with gorgeous weather. I've seen many weddings get rained out in the afternoons. Most (not all of course) mornings are glorious.
    Also, we have the whole day to celebrate. I personally would have a hard time waiting around for a late afternoon wedding but I have seen some gorgeous sunset pictures too. I wouldn't have changed a thing! Congrats, you'll have a great time.

Yes...please show us some pictures!! Our 25th anniversary vow renewal is set for Aug. 19th at CSA! We opted for 4PM on the beach. Did you have any music? Any other advice you can share? Thought we might do the private dinner on the beach that night with my sister and brother-in law. Counting down...about 101 days! I read all your posts about trying to find a dress but never saw what your final choice was...would love to see how it all turned out. Congrats! Here's to your next 10!!
    Ginny