Thread: R.I.P. Jamaica

Default R.I.P. Jamaica

Our beloved little girl, Jamaica, passed away last week after a three year battle with kidney disease. Rest in peace little girl. We will miss you!

[
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Awww so sorry Wally. Our fur babies become part of the family, and their passing is so hard no matter how prepared we feel that we are! I believe you will meet again one day...

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Our beloved little girl, Jamaica, passed away last week after a three year battle with kidney disease. Rest in peace little girl. We will miss you!

Poor baby I know how you feel we lost our little Todd a few months back and our precious baby girl kitten four years ago. So sorry for your loss they are so special.

Sorry to hear. We just put down a 16yr old (cat).

I'm sorry Wally, I know how you feel. I had to put down my fur baby Peanut a couple years ago and it broke my heart. Sorry for your loss

Sorry for your loss Wally, she was a beautiful kitty.
    Juliann & Jeff
    Jamaica Soon Come

So sorry to here that. I know what it is like to loose a cat. It hurts but at least you had her for a while.

Sorry to hear about Jamaica passing, but what an awesome name! We've lost a dog and horse this year, its been rough for many.

Sorry for your loss Wally, I feel for you. I just lost my 15 year old cat last month. Cool name though!
    CTI- December 2010
    CN- December 2013

Wally,

I'm so sorry. it hurts so bad and I feel for you. We just lost a new beautiful heart-and-soul kitty a few weeks ago. It still hurts greatly. He was so young and had his life ahead of him and I didn't get a chance to love him enough. I believe I will see Jack again. He was just wonderful.

Hi Wally - I am very sorry about your loss. She was a beauty, though, and it made me smile to look at her photo. Thank you for posting it. Judy

Wally, my thoughts are with you as you move through this difficult time. Jamaica was gorgeous... know she'll continue to be by your side (just in a different energy). They never really leave us though I know it's easy for someone else to say. We have three dogs who are truly our kids and I cannot imagine my life without them. Godspeed little Jamaica and Hugs to you and yours, Wally.

Sorry for your loss, pets can be better than family.