Default CSS G Block top floor rooms

Can anyone tell me about the room category in G block top floor rooms. Are they One Bedroom Ocean View with walk in shower and large balcony

Top floor rooms are "one bedroom ocean view" suites. They do have a walk in shower and a huge balcony with a table and chairs, and a double lounger. Our fave is G-16. Have stayed there 3 times, and hope we will have it again next trip.

Sorry Lloyd but G-16 isn't on the top floor of G block. There are four rooms at the tippy top and 2 are ocean verandah suites, G-12B and G-15A, the other two are 1 bedroom ocean suites but their balconies are basically unusable and face the back of the resort and not the ocean. We've stayed in both verandah suites, with walk in showers, and lovely big private balconies. The other two are lovely rooms but the balconies have air conditioner units on them and plastic chairs, not sure anyone would use them. From the living room, the windows open up with a nice view, but no balcony facing the ocean.
    (Karen&Paul)

I am in G17 right now..... it has the huge balcony, great view, and double lounger. This room does not have the walk in shower, unfortunately. I can't complain, however! We are loving it here.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014

My parents stayed in the top floor of G block when we went for my wedding in June. It was a beautiful room with a great view and huge balcony, my mom is picky about her rooms though, she likes the bed close to the balcony so that she can wake up to a view, the room they were in did not have that, the bed was around the wall by the bathroom. Also, no walk in shower from what I remember but I could be mistaken. We stayed on the bottom floor of G block, G6 was our room and we loved it, had a walk in shower and a large vanity. My mom preferred our room layout and bathroom over hers but their room was bigger and the balcony was bigger too. We are going again next June and requested G block for the deluxe ocean verandah rooms.

Oh crap, that's right!!! I keep forgetting about those rooms. My bad. I guess I relate G-16 to being on the top because of the wooden frame with the water deck above the balcony, so when sitting there, it's like you're in the top floor.

Oops - I was wrong. The loungers in G17 are not double - there are 2 single loungers. It looks like this is one of the few rooms in G block that's missing a few upgrades. We are NOT complaining, however! The view is fantastic, room is wonderful, and we are having a great time.
    Jan and Mark
    CN 2009
    CSA 2011
    CSA 2013
    CSS 2014