Default The PREMIER and FLAGSHIP resort of the growing Couples empire...Hugs

Yes,CN is indeed the PREMIER and FLAGSHIP resort of the growing Couples empire.

CN is a resort that other resorts strive to match.

CN.Couples Negril..Oh,how I love typing these words.

GO.RELAX.ENJOY CN and have a Salrty Dog for me..Ruff Ruff

Hugs from Tommywommy of 10 0 C
    Attached Images Attached Images  

CN..Couples Negril
    The only resort in the Couples Empire that was built from scratch and Couples built it CORRECTLY.
    Hugs

we love CSS this is our Flagship and Premier Resort of Couples we cat wait to go back for our 4th time in 87 day Woohoo
    Yam'on
    CSS 2012
    CSS 2013
    CSS 2014
    CSS 2015 soon come

I'll take CSA over the other 3 anyday with CSS coming in a close 2nd. I'm sure everyone has their own opinion on this subject.

We love CSA but have decided to try CN after taking a day trip there last year. We are excited about trying CN in late February.

Life is good

History, and the Issa family, might disagree.

Does it really matter which Couples Resort you think is the best. Although we have only been home to two, CSA and CTI, and yes there are differences, no other resorts offer the same All Inclusive feel from the ambiance of the different resorts to the great employees that make all the Couples Resorts what they are. The Best!!!

Mr Issa built CN from scratch and this message board has picked CN as the PREMIER and FLAGSHIP resort of the growing Couples empire for years.
    All four of the best for someone so no,it does not matter who thinks which one is the best.
    Hugs