Default Grill needed at Couples Negril A/N beach

My husband and I returned from a wonderful week at CN. This year the weather was perfect - only time it rained was when we went for our couples massage. My only gripe is that you have to put your clothes back on in order to go eat lunch. Why can't they have a small grill set up and cook hamburgers and hotdogs? I know everyone on the beach said the same thing. There is a grill at CSS and from what I've been told, food is sent over to CTI = so why can't we get a grill? Or send food over? The new bar at the beach is big and great, now all we need is food. How many people feel the same way?

BTW - shout out to Tami and Todd, Paul and Robin, Tim and Francine and Eric and Diane!

We used to take turns running over to the grill. 1 person would run and return with food for 8 of us. I worked out fairly well.
    Would it be nice having it, absolutely but I don't think its justified. We are heading back in a couple days, how many people daily used the AN side?
    Francine & Jay

We may be in the minority but we enjoy slipping on a wrap or suit and going to lunch. Changes up day and it's nice to walk. Just another opinion.

I second the request for lunch offerings for the nude beach in Negril. I don't have an answer as to the logistics of making it happend, but certainly bringing food orders to the nude beach in Negril would appear easier than boating lunch to the island!!

Perhaps lunch orders could be taken in the late morning and a one time delivery to the nude area by afternoon. Or a simple grill set up with less offerings than the large grill, but some food offerings would be a nice touch.

Food always helps bring people together and is another common thread or activity to help people meet up with others on the nude beach. The presentation of food offerings would definately enhance the nude area at Couples Negril. I did notice the nude beach just about emptied out every afteroon for a couple hours. This seemed to adversely affect the nude beach atmosphere at Negril, comparing it to other hotels nude areas that do have food offerings.

Perhaps Couples Resorts management team could brain storm a way to bring lunch offerings and enhance their alrady great nude beach location.

Quote Originally Posted by 2havinfun View Post
    We may be in the minority but we enjoy slipping on a wrap or suit and going to lunch. Changes up day and it's nice to walk. Just another opinion.
    I'm with you on that. We usually need to get out of the sun for awhile anyway, so going to the beach grill is a welcomed break.

But I would think that, with the new bigger bar there, it wouldn't be too difficult to bring over some burgers and fries and stuff for those lazy ones who don't want to leave.

I guess my husband and I just like being naked - once we shed those bathing suits, we hate putting them back on! Oh well, maybe we will take a doggie bag from breakfast.

You can still get patties at the CN nude bar, often along with a fruit kabob. That has served us as lunch a few times at CN, but we usually take the short walk to get some lunch.
    The need for a grill or lunch at CN seems far less important that at CSS or CTI because of the time and distance you would need to go there to get lunch at those resorts.
    At CN lunch is a very short walk from the nude beach, while at CSS it is a much longer trek.
    That doesn't mean I oppose having lunch served at the CN nude beach, just that I don't need it there.

I think a grill on the AN side of town would be amazing!!! Probably a lot more doable too, than my idea of red flag service out to your floaties in the ocean......I'm just guessing on that one though!! Lol! If they had more lunch options on the AN beach, I don't think they could pry us off that beach during the day! And if they added a self-serve ice cream machine, well I know a few who would not object very strongly to that either!! 341 days to find out if those suggestions were put into affect 

Quote Originally Posted by rhallva View Post
    That doesn't mean I oppose having lunch served at the CN nude beach, just that I don't need it there.
    Totally agree. If they did have lunch, we might or might not partake. It is just a short walk over to the beach grill or buffet.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014