Default Blue Text on Review

Just my two cents here, but I find it very difficult to read any review that is written in blue text on the MB. The contrast with the gray background is very difficult. I know some of you want to be creative with your fonts and colors, but if you want others to be able to read what you say, then maybe just stick with the default white text. Just my opinion.

really i thought it was just me ......I AGREE
    Quote Originally Posted by kevinries View Post
    Just my two cents here, but I find it very difficult to read any review that is written in blue text on the MB. The contrast with the gray background is very difficult. I know some of you want to be creative with your fonts and colors, but if you want others to be able to read what you say, then maybe just stick with the default white text. Just my opinion.

agree....purple color just as bad...we all have interesting things to contribute...make it easy for all to read and respond...thx

You can change your VB style in the bottom left of the page. I use the vB4 Default Style and only have issues reading if someone types in white.

This should also be in Help and Instructions.

On the bottom left-hand side of this page, there is a pull-down box in which you can choose from a few styles. If you choose "vB4 Default Style", you won't have any issues with the font colors.

Change the drop down box at the bottom of the page to Couples Light.
    Gene and Jeanne
    CSS October 2012
    CSS October 2013
    CSS October 2014
    CSS October 2015 SOON COME!

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    You can change your VB style in the bottom left of the page. I use the vB4 Default Style and only have issues reading if someone types in white.

This should also be in Help and Instructions.
    I also use the vB4 Default Style for that very reason.