Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: October 2015

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default October 2015

    We just booked CN for October 9-17, 2015 for trip #6!!

    Let the countdown begin: 520 days

    Anyone else out there going?

    Kelly

  2. #2

    Default

    Yes, we are! October 17 - 25. This will be our third Couples trip, but our first the Couples Negril. 525 days for us!
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subrosa1969 View Post
    Yes, we are! October 17 - 25. This will be our third Couples trip, but our first the Couples Negril. 525 days for us!
    Welcome subrosa! I think you will enjoy CN. We've also been to CTI, but prefer the beach in Negril.

    Thanks for posting. Looking forward to counting down the days!

  4. #4

    Default

    We are out of the 500's! Slowly but surely, we are getting closer. Hooray!
    Kelly & Troy
    CTI 2010
    CSS 2013
    CN 2015

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    139

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kellylm View Post
    Welcome subrosa! I think you will enjoy CN. We've also been to CTI, but prefer the beach in Negril.
    Hi Kellylm, we just booked Oct 10th - 20th next year. We've been to CTI once last year, and returning there this year, but decided to take advantage of the low advance rates and try the other side of the island next year. We love the beach, but also love CTI so much we're a bit apprehensive about the beach being maybe the only advantage over CTI. I know each resort has it's own personality and advantages, so we're looking forward to seeing what CN has to offer that CTI doesn't, other than a better beach. We know the food and drink will be excellent if nothing else!

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by subrosa1969 View Post
    We are out of the 500's! Slowly but surely, we are getting closer. Hooray!
    Yeah! We're getting closer. 462 days!

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sandman799 View Post
    Hi Kellylm, we just booked Oct 10th - 20th next year. We've been to CTI once last year, and returning there this year, but decided to take advantage of the low advance rates and try the other side of the island next year. We love the beach, but also love CTI so much we're a bit apprehensive about the beach being maybe the only advantage over CTI. I know each resort has it's own personality and advantages, so we're looking forward to seeing what CN has to offer that CTI doesn't, other than a better beach. We know the food and drink will be excellent if nothing else!
    Welcome Sandman! I think you guys will love CN. CN is a more compact resort with a really laid back vibe. You can relax all day or participate in as many activities as you want. The beach is the definitely biggest difference with lots of sand and plenty of shade or sun to choose from. It's situated on a bay, so it's a lot calmer than CTI. The swim-up bar also seems a bit more active here, as it's part of the main pool. The staff is awesome, as well as the food and drink! Let me know if you have any questions I can answer.

  8. #8

    Default

    We are thinking about it but heading for 11 day trip to Europe in 9 days and CN in October 2014

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    17

    Default

    We are going to CN from Oct 8, to the 15th and then CTI till the 23rd, 2015. We never count days, unfortunately it's like wishing your life away, so we go with the flow when it arrives we will be ready with lots of anticipation, of course we can't wait.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Welcome Jamon! I plan start a roll call for October 2015 on the thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jamon View Post
    We are going to CN from Oct 8, to the 15th and then CTI till the 23rd, 2015. We never count days, unfortunately it's like wishing your life away, so we go with the flow when it arrives we will be ready with lots of anticipation, of course we can't wait.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default October 2015 Roll Call

    October 2015 Roll Call

    Jamon 10/8 - 10/15
    Kellylm 10/9 - 10/17
    Sandman799 10/10 - 10/20
    Subrosa1969 10/17 - 10/25


    Please let me know if I missed anyone!

  12. #12

    Default

    10/6 - 10/13 2015

    418 Days!!!!!!!

    Jamaica soon come!

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Welcome The Montasseri's!!

    October 2015 Roll Call

    The Montasseri's 10/6 - 10/13

    Jamon 10/8 - 10/15

    Kellylm 10/9 - 10/17

    Sandman799 10/10 - 10/20

    Subrosa1969 10/17 - 10/25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •