Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5
Results 101 to 107 of 107

Thread: October 2015

  1. #101

    Default

    This is our 5th Trip to couples...so excited 14-28 Oct

  2. #102

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jonste View Post
    This is our 5th Trip to couples...so excited 14-28 Oct
    Welcome back jonste!!

    October 2015 Roll Call

    crkmndr1 9/28 - 10/5

    Dave & Beth- 10/3-10/11

    Texascpl 10/3 - 10/9

    The Montasseri's 10/6 - 10/13

    Robear 10/7 - 10/17

    Jamon 10/8 - 10/15

    Kellylm 10/9 - 10/17

    Conner1949 10/10 - 10/17

    Drew823 10/10 - 10/17

    jmalone81 10/10 - 10/16

    Sandman799 10/10 - 10/20

    Akskinsfan 10/11 - 10/20

    Wimers2015 10/11 - 10/17

    TracyLys 10/12 - 10/19

    AandBfromMinnesota 10/13 - 10/20

    Jonste 10/14 - 10/28

    Mike@Debbie 10/16 - 10/24

    JamaicaJunkies 10/17 - 10/24

    Subrosa1969 10/17 - 10/25

    BlazeyJ 10/21 - 10/26

    Iowahawkfans 10/21 - 10/28

    Gerryandsusan 10/23 - 10/30

    The Rhoads' 10/24 - 11/2

    The Haskins' 10/24 - 11/2

    Tom57 10/27 - 11/5

    Chris and Lesley 10/28 - 11/11

    Aj 10/29 - 11/6

  3. #103

    Default Getting us back on top

    Quote Originally Posted by kellylm View Post
    Welcome back jonste!!

    October 2015 Roll Call

    crkmndr1 9/28 - 10/5

    Dave & Beth- 10/3-10/11

    Texascpl 10/3 - 10/9

    The Montasseri's 10/6 - 10/13

    Robear 10/7 - 10/17

    Jamon 10/8 - 10/15

    Kellylm 10/9 - 10/17

    Conner1949 10/10 - 10/17

    Drew823 10/10 - 10/17

    jmalone81 10/10 - 10/16

    Sandman799 10/10 - 10/20

    Akskinsfan 10/11 - 10/20

    Wimers2015 10/11 - 10/17

    TracyLys 10/12 - 10/19

    AandBfromMinnesota 10/13 - 10/20

    Jonste 10/14 - 10/28

    Mike@Debbie 10/16 - 10/24

    JamaicaJunkies 10/17 - 10/24

    Subrosa1969 10/17 - 10/25

    BlazeyJ 10/21 - 10/26

    Iowahawkfans 10/21 - 10/28

    Gerryandsusan 10/23 - 10/30

    The Rhoads' 10/24 - 11/2

    The Haskins' 10/24 - 11/2

    Tom57 10/27 - 11/5

    Chris and Lesley 10/28 - 11/11

    Aj 10/29 - 11/6
    52 days until we are back home. Looking forward to seeing the friendly smiles from some of my favorite staff members and meeting new friends. Probably not getting to the resort until 5 so 1st round of drinks at the pool bar will have to wait until the 8th.

  4. #104

    Default

    Hey everyone!!

    Less than 2 months left for us!!! We signed up for the One Love bus...anyone else going? We'll be there from the 10th to the 17th - there seems to be a bunch of others going during this time, and we wanted to reach out to you, but we're not sure how - we'd love to kinda get to know people before we get there, so we can at least say hi and know who is who

  5. #105

    Default

    Hello Drew. We'll be there 10/9 - 10/17. We've always had an interest in the One Love bus, but have never done it. Last time we were there, a couple did it twice because they had so much fun. From what I've read, it looks like you need about $100 per couple for libations along the way, plus an additional $20 per couple to tip Lenbert. I also read that he will do a smaller private tour if you have at least 8 people. My cousin and her husband are traveling with us, so we would make 4 and 6 with you guys. Would you have an interest in seeing if we could get others from this group to join for a private tour? If not, what day have you guys booked?

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by drew823 View Post
    Hey everyone!!

    Less than 2 months left for us!!! We signed up for the One Love bus...anyone else going? We'll be there from the 10th to the 17th - there seems to be a bunch of others going during this time, and we wanted to reach out to you, but we're not sure how - we'd love to kinda get to know people before we get there, so we can at least say hi and know who is who

  6. #106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drew823 View Post
    Hey everyone!!

    Less than 2 months left for us!!! We signed up for the One Love bus...anyone else going? We'll be there from the 10th to the 17th - there seems to be a bunch of others going during this time, and we wanted to reach out to you, but we're not sure how - we'd love to kinda get to know people before we get there, so we can at least say hi and know who is who
    Hey Drew, Rob and Debbie from Edmonton, Alberta, Canada will be there 7-17. We won't be going on the bus tour, but when we were there last year, friends of ours did and they had a blast. The bus is usually quite full, but get to see more of the area. Takes up too much time for my liking. See ya at the pool bar or the hot tub, especially if its raining.

  7. #107

    Default

    Hi all... Suzanne and Joe from NY. Headed to CSA 10/17-21 2nd visit and CN 10/21-24 for our 7th visit.. Traveling with Scott and Pam from Tenn who we met at CN 5 years ago. Have really enjoyed both resorts so the split gives us the best of both... We'll be missing our other friends who are headed to CSA the 8th - 15th..

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •