Thread: 19 days left

Default 19 days left

19 Days left for Me and MRS. SCHMO. Club MOBAY is purchased, Signed up for the Romance Rewards, Did the Pre-CheckIn. Is there anything else that I should do? Is there any Paper/Documents that I should be receiving from Couples??? Is there anything else I'm forgetting?? So very excited, I can't think straight.

Enjoy the anticipation you lucky dogs

Passports?

Quote Originally Posted by doncindy View Post
    Passports?
    Yep..Already got them too.

Call your credit card company to let them know your travel dates.
    Ronda and Doug
    COR Dec. 2007
    CTI Dec. 2009, Dec. 2015
    CSS Dec. 2008, Dec. 2012, Dec. 2014
    CN Dec. 2011, Dec. 2013

Quote Originally Posted by redy4vac View Post
    Call your credit card company to let them know your travel dates.
    Thanks..Forgot that one.

You will not receive anything from Couples in the mail, but upon arrival at the Couples property you will receive the warmth of Jamaica and become an instant family member. Don't forget to have a blue or black ink pen with you to fill out the visa form given to you on the plane. Along with that make certain to have your return flight information handy since you need to put the numbers on the visa for Jamaica. We have 162 days till we get home again.

How do you do the pre-check in? Does that save a lot of time once you get to the resort? We are first timers going to CSS on June 7th for our wedding. Only able to stay 4 nights so we want to make the most of our time. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by jennsego View Post
    How do you do the pre-check in? Does that save a lot of time once you get to the resort? We are first timers going to CSS on June 7th for our wedding. Only able to stay 4 nights so we want to make the most of our time. Thanks!
    You should have gotten an e-mail from couples when you booked...down at the very bottom, there is a link to sign up for the Romance Rewards and a link for the Pre-Check In.

How soon prior to check-in, are you allowed to go through the pre-register process? Do people normally pre-register one week prior to arrival?
    CTI & CSS 2014

We are set to arrive at CSA next Tuesday, and we've been precheckin for a few weeks now. I get too excited to wait!
    CSA - May 2009, May 2010, March 2011 (wedding), December 2012, May 2014 CSS - December 2011

I have completed it 2 and 3 weeks out and yes they have the form filled out for you which means you have to provide very minimal information upon arrival so it does save you a few minutes. Remember you will be on Island time so everything moves at a more tranquil pace, you can't rush perfection. Have a wonderful time.

Do I have to let them know if I am doing Club Mobay so they won't expect me on the bus and do I have to purchase it from CSA? We already have our reservations and don't know if we can somehow go in and add it. Or will I need it in September? I would probably only do it on arrival anyway.