Thread: One Love Bus

Default One Love Bus

We are going on the "One Love Bus Crawl" on Wednesday May 21st, the driver Lenbert will be picking us up at CSA at 2:25.
    He stops at 6 or 7 local bars, some have food. Drinks are around $2-$3 and the only cost is a tip for Lenbert at the end of the trip. I have seen most people give him a standard of about $10 per person. One of the bars is on a cliff, it should be a blast if anyone else is interested email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com and let him know that this is the bus trip you want to go on & he will respond pretty quickly. Can't wait for the fun!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Headedforsomefun View Post
    We are going on the "One Love Bus Crawl" on Wednesday May 21st, the driver Lenbert will be picking us up at CSA at 2:25.
    He stops at 6 or 7 local bars, some have food. Drinks are around $2-$3 and the only cost is a tip for Lenbert at the end of the trip. I have seen most people give him a standard of about $10 per person. One of the bars is on a cliff, it should be a blast if anyone else is interested email Lenbert at bananaznegril@hotmail.com and let him know that this is the bus trip you want to go on & he will respond pretty quickly. Can't wait for the fun!!!!
    We have booked this for the Sunday May 25th!

Quote Originally Posted by Headedforsomefun View Post
    We may be interested in going? Do you happen to know what time the steel drum band plays that night? I don't want to miss that : )

I Would love to go, but we will just be arriving at that time! Hoping to do the One Love Bus Tour later. Have fun!!!

Quote Originally Posted by jbabney View Post
    We may be interested in going? Do you happen to know what time the steel drum band plays that night? I don't want to miss that : )
    My understanding is that you will usually be back from the pub crawl by 6:30ish and the Silverbirds don't start until 9:00ish per my research

My husband and I are on the fence for the same day (21st). We did it last year, and it was super fun. However, we may just be beach bums this year and stay at the resort... I still have a few days to make a decision!!

We have already booked for Friday, May 23rd. We arrive on Tuesday and didn't want to go the very next day. It's funny we're all booked on different days a few days a part.
    CSA - May 2009, May 2010, March 2011 (wedding), December 2012, May 2014 CSS - December 2011

Just be forwarned, our crawl ran long , we returned around 8pm. I've read about others too.

That sounds like a blast! I wish there was something like that in Ochie!

We are going to CSA July 3rd-10th, and I'm hoping to talk my husband into to the One Love Bar Crawl. I'm trying to sell it to him as a chance to see the area Maybe if we do it the second day it will be a good chance to make some friends...

Staying at CSA May 25-June 1, booked One Love for May 28th, can't wait!

I just emailed to book for Wednesday the 21st also! See y'all there! : )