Default CSS & CTI to Dunns River Falls together?

Does anybody know if the trip from both resorts share a bus or potentially go at the same time? I know they go on the same days.

I've just found out that two of the doctors I supervised during residency are doing the Peds rotation in Jamaica this month and are staying at CTI (Unfortunately, I missed out on participating as a resident due to a pregnancy, but I've been happily referring my colleagues since then!). We are vacationing at CSS next week and would love to see them. Unfortunately the trading spaces option puts us at CTI while they would be working... but we were thinking of doing Dunn's on Saturday and they could potentially go then as well, but I didn't know if the two groups actually have an opportunity to interact. So if anybody knows how things go, I'd appreciate it!

Why don't you all go offsite for dinner one evening then you can make sure you will be able to see them? Have a great trip!

When we stayed at CTI and went to Dunns the bus did stop and pick people up at CSS along with a couple other resorts and we all went on the tour together.

Have fun!

Quote Originally Posted by suzyQ View Post
    Why don't you all go offsite for dinner one evening then you can make sure you will be able to see them? Have a great trip!
    I like this idea. You all could do Scotchies or Spring Garden. Mmmmm...

Quote Originally Posted by KrisJamie View Post
    I like this idea. You all could do Scotchies or Spring Garden. Mmmmm...
    Hi KrisJamie! We've love Scotchie's but have never tried Spring Garden...have seen it from the road as we passed by. What type of food do they serve??? Thanks for any info!