Default RandyMon - CTI Help!

Dear RandyMon, I would like to ask if there is any way possible, with all the new renovations done to the Grand Lady, could we possibly get a new Boom Box/Radio with an IPOD dock out on the island. Not so much to ask for after all that has been done, and it would be greatly appreciated I am sure by each and every islander out there. I would suggest taking donations, but I am quite sure Couples could work on something for the island. Can't wait to be home for Xmas and see all the work for myself.

With much Respect!
    Heather

Better yet would be IPOD dock and CD player in one unit.
    Irie Mon

That is kinda what I meant a boom box/radio, with a CD player and an IPOD dock. It can't be that much to ask for now can it? What would a decent one cost, a cpl hundred dollars. And they can lock it up at night behind the bar for safe keeping. Not much to ask for I say. Let's see what the outcome is come our trip home in Dec....

Default bump up

Just bumping this message up in hopes of an answer..

Sorry, but the elements of salt and water simply do not permit any long-lasting boom-box investment. We would need to install more of a commercial marine grade sound system, which is not budgeted at this time.

Couples Resorts

Default Weather Proof Radio

http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?it...20&iProductID=

This is the link to rhw radio it is $250.00
    about
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Quote Originally Posted by n1fru View Post
    http://www.frontgate.com/jump.jsp?it...20&iProductID=

This is the link to rhw radio it is $250.00
    about
    brilliant
    While picking up one for the island grab a second for SSB. nice work

Weatherproof and saltwater proof are two very distinct differences. I fish in saltwater and even some of the products that I have that are supposed to be saltwater proof do not hold up in the harsh environment.

Quote Originally Posted by DamianB View Post
    Weatherproof and saltwater proof are two very distinct differences. I fish in saltwater and even some of the products that I have that are supposed to be saltwater proof do not hold up in the harsh environment.
    damian based on your experience what do you think the radio ipod pictured in the previous post life span would be ?
    > 6 months < 12?

Now that looks possible, doesn't it randy. I know the longevity of anything out there is short lived, but there has to be something we can have out there..

There IS music on the island. We have a small "Boom-Box" with a CD player. We want everyone to understand that we want to supplement your Island experience with tasteful, low-key background music.

Couples Resorts

Low key background music?

i aint playin cheek darts ta that...

-The Captain