Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 26 to 37 of 37
  1. #26

    Default

    Ken and Deb Jul 30- Aug 5...CTI 2012 CSS 2013, one of us may or may not have a 50th birthday on Aug 2

  2. #27

    Default

    Looking forward to hanging out again with Jay & Ann, other friends, and making some new ones. We are coming back again this year 8/19 through 8/26. I updated the list with additional information. Let's keep growing and updating the list.

    7/?-8/? Ken & Deb, kenfornier, AZ, 3rd trip
    8/4-8/11 Randy & Betsy, Randandbets, IA, 7th trip
    8/10-8/17 Bill & Amy, billamysmith, MI, 1st trip
    8/16-8/30 John &____, Minty, Scotland, 1st trip
    8/19-8/26 Kevin & Carrie, KevinCarrie, IA, 6th trip
    8/21-8/30 Ann & Jay, Brawd, LA, CTI 2013 & 2014 & CSA 2010, 2011 & 2012

  3. #28

    Default

    Kevin, Ann and I are glad to see that you are coming. We can't wait to see you and Carrie. Diving and Piano Bar, its already calling. Kevin, if you did not hear, Collin is no longer at CTI. What a shame! See you in August. Ann & Jay

  4. #29

    Default

    Jay, everyone will most certainly miss Collin not being there. The thought of CTI helps us get through all of this cold and snow. Fornier's, great place to celebrate somebody's 50th birthday. No black balloons or gag gifts. Enjoy the sun, sand, rum and romance.

    7/30-8/5 Ken & Deb, kenfornier, AZ, CTI 2012 CSS 2013
    8/4-8/11 Randy & Betsy, Randandbets, IA, 7th trip
    8/10-8/17 Bill & Amy, billamysmith, MI, 1st trip
    8/16-8/30 John &____, Minty, Scotland, 1st trip
    8/19-8/26 Kevin & Carrie, KevinCarrie, IA, CTI 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 & 2014
    8/21-8/30 Ann & Jay, Brawd, LA, CTI 2013 & 2014 & CSA 2010, 2011 & 2012

  5. #30

    Default

    Jay, Ann, Kevin, Carrie. Looks like we will be there from 20-29th. Should be finalizing the booking at the end of the month. Looks like you guys need to get home before football starts this year!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by BRAWD View Post
    Kevin, Ann and I are glad to see that you are coming. We can't wait to see you and Carrie. Diving and Piano Bar, its already calling. Kevin, if you did not hear, Collin is no longer at CTI. What a shame! See you in August. Ann & Jay

  6. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCarrie View Post
    Jay, everyone will most certainly miss Collin not being there. The thought of CTI helps us get through all of this cold and snow. Fornier's, great place to celebrate somebody's 50th birthday. No black balloons or gag gifts. Enjoy the sun, sand, rum and romance.

    7/30-8/5 Ken & Deb, kenfornier, AZ, CTI 2012 CSS 2013
    8/4-8/11 Randy & Betsy, Randandbets, IA, 7th trip
    8/10-8/17 Bill & Amy, billamysmith, MI, 1st trip
    8/16-8/30 John &____, Minty, Scotland, 1st trip
    8/19-8/26 Kevin & Carrie, KevinCarrie, IA, CTI 2007, 2009, 2011, 2013 & 2014
    8/21-8/30 Ann & Jay, Brawd, LA, CTI 2013 & 2014 & CSA 2010, 2011 & 2012
    8/20-8/29 Bob & Deb CTI 2013 twice, 2014, 2015

  7. #32

    Default

    We are so glad that Woodbridgeata (Bob and Deb) will be there again. You are right about High School Football. We need to be back home in time for the season opener. I wonder if your singing buddy from the piano bar will be there this time. LOL!

  8. #33

    Default

    He was quite the character wasn't he!!! All good! It will be nice to see you both again. We start our season a week after you so I will be there for Kyle's opener.
    Quote Originally Posted by KevinCarrie View Post
    We are so glad that Woodbridgeata (Bob and Deb) will be there again. You are right about High School Football. We need to be back home in time for the season opener. I wonder if your singing buddy from the piano bar will be there this time. LOL!

  9. #34

    Default

    My husband and I will be there 8/9-8/16!! We are excited it will be our first time at any place like this and our first time traveling via plane. Hope to meet some of y'all and make new friends!

  10. #35

    Default

    aseale

    You guys are going to LOVE it there! Looks like we will miss you by 4 days save some Red Stripe for me!! Enjoy

  11. #36

    Default aseale

    Quote Originally Posted by aseale View Post
    My husband and I will be there 8/9-8/16!! We are excited it will be our first time at any place like this and our first time traveling via plane. Hope to meet some of y'all and make new friends!
    It sounds like we are going be there together most of the time, we are all about meeting new people. should get together for drinks at the swim up bar sometime.

  12. #37

    Default

    Sounds great I would love to!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •