Default August 2015... who's coming??

We just booked for August 2015,anyone going to be there? We love meeting new people and making new friends and would lie to see who else is going to be there

Coming home this August! Will book for 2015 I'm sure after that!

We are going August 13-20

when are you coming in august 2015?

awesome... we are going to be there 10-17 so we should totally meet up. have you ever been to couples tower island?

we always go the last week!

woodbridgeata...it sounds like we might miss you then

Sorry Billamysmith August is a great time to go its the low season and the resort is typically not crowded. Enjoy!

In just 13 weeks we will be "back home" in paradise!! So excited to be headed to our favorite place August 21-28, and celebrating 30 years of marriage!

Oops! Just realized that this was the August 2015 thread and not the August 2014! Sure happy that we don't have to wait another year plus 13 weeks!
    Last edited by cindyjoy; May 22nd, 2014 at 02:32 PM.

I understand... but we are really looking forward to going

have a great time let me know how the time was. this is going to be our first time there

Cindyjoy we will be arriving the 23-31! Congrats on the anniversary! Drinks are on me!

We will be there the 1-9th. The first time for us and a bunch of other couples. We are going with some CTI veterans though so we can't wait!!!

We just booked the first week of August. The countdown app is at 345. This will be our 3rd trip to CTI. We will celebrate my 50th birthday there. Can't think of a better place than being on the island!!

We just booked the first week of August. The countdown app is at 345. This will be our 3rd trip to CTI. We will celebrate my 50th birthday there. Can't think of a better place than being on the island!!

Heading back for trip 7 on Aug. 4-11. Can't come soon enough.

Loos like the tentative dates will be August 22-30! Just waiting on airfares to be posted.
    Quote Originally Posted by billamysmith View Post
    We just booked for August 2015,anyone going to be there? We love meeting new people and making new friends and would lie to see who else is going to be there

we are going to miss you by one day... bummer. have a great time though

Quote Originally Posted by Randandbets View Post
    Heading back for trip 7 on Aug. 4-11. Can't come soon enough.
    we are coming in on the 10th, so the day before you leave

Quote Originally Posted by Woodbridgeata View Post
    Loos like the tentative dates will be August 22-30! Just waiting on airfares to be posted.
    we are there 10-17... look like we are going to miss each other by a week... bummer

Quote Originally Posted by JClough View Post
    We are going August 13-20
    we are going to be there 10-17... we should definitely meet up

Well, Ann and I will be going back home to CTI 8/21-8/30/15. Booked our room last Friday and working on airfare right now. We did not go off the resort this year but do plan on going to Scotchies for some good jerk on the coming up trip. If anyone wants to go, let us know and lets book a bus for the trip. Looking forward to seeing the old friends and staff and meeting new friends. Party, Party, Party

Me me me!
    Quote Originally Posted by brawd View Post
    well, ann and i will be going back home to cti 8/21-8/30/15. Booked our room last friday and working on airfare right now. We did not go off the resort this year but do plan on going to scotchies for some good jerk on the coming up trip. If anyone wants to go, let us know and lets book a bus for the trip. Looking forward to seeing the old friends and staff and meeting new friends. Party, party, party

We are going from 16th to 30th our first time here so looking forward to it