Thread: November 2014

Default November 2014

Who is going to be at Tower Isle at the end of November? We just booked 25 November - 02 December. Wondering if it will be busy then.

Name: Scott & Jen
    Trips: #5 (4CTI & 1CSS)
    Dates: Nov 17th - 24th CTI, then Nov 24th - Dec 1 CSS
    Room: Beach Front CSS
    Reason for trip: To relax and sunning at SSB
    Looking forward to: Fun & relaxation. Jen likes to dive.
    Drinks: Rum of course.
    Kids: Yep...all grown up
    Pets: Two dogs - Riley and Donna

We will be down there November 16-23rd.....anyone else?

We will be there Nov 4th - 11th. Anyone else for these dates?

Scott and Jen,

Looks like we will be down there around the same time (Nov 16-23). Feel free to e-mail wrightej@Hotmail.com

Eric and Karen

Sounds great. First ones there has to have the dirty banana's ready for the later arrivals LOL

Don't forget to put a photo in your profile

I can send you a photo through e-mail...or facebook.

Name: Tim and Kyrie
    Trips: #4 all CTI
    Dates: Nov 25th - 02DEC CTI
    Kids: 2 & 5

Quote Originally Posted by jeff&lori View Post
    We will be there Nov 4th - 11th. Anyone else for these dates?
    Just booked our first trip to Couples TI for those same dates. My husband and I are going to be on our belated honeymoon. We got married March 29th. We can't wait!!!

Nov 28 to Dec 8 . First time CTI, many times CN. Wondering how it compares, is there room service in the morning, coffee and danish? How are the restaurants, CN is great. How about red flag service on the beach? How is the breakfast? My wife and I always have a big breakfast and then snack a little during the day. The ocean view rooms at CN are a little dated, how is CTI? The restaurants at CTI look pretty good, any comments? How is the Au Naturel beach, is there a place to swim?

We are excited about our second trip to CTI.
    We will be there Nov 20-28
    Can't wait for the snapper sandwich and jamaican smile drink!

The food is delicious in all the restaurants and great service! We never ordered room service so I don't have an answer for you on that.- sorry!
    Breakfast buffet is good- usually the same stuff, but there is a mimosa and bloody mary station that I love. I always get a bagel with salmon and cream cheese for breakfast. They have all the accompaniments for it.

Bayside is my favorite. Food was great and it was very romantic.

The veggie bar has some great snacks for you during the day. We would usually share a panini and some hummus/dip.

We've only been there once and we stayed in a garden view room. It was fine except the bathroom was small.

We went Nov 2012 and there were some red flag days, but we just go to sit around the pool so we were not affected by it.

Hope this helps!

We are now single digit midgets- 98 days to go

77 days to flyout date

Quote Originally Posted by bobbuck4 View Post
    Nov 28 to Dec 8 . First time CTI, many times CN. Wondering how it compares, is there room service in the morning, coffee and danish? How are the restaurants, CN is great. How about red flag service on the beach? How is the breakfast? My wife and I always have a big breakfast and then snack a little during the day. The ocean view rooms at CN are a little dated, how is CTI? The restaurants at CTI look pretty good, any comments? How is the Au Naturel beach, is there a place to swim?
    There is room service in the morning, but it depends on what time you wake up.. I'm an early riser and have to rely on the room coffee until the staff arrives to start setting up for breakfast. The breakfast is full spread hot and cold buffet with cooked to order eggs/omelets. The OV rooms are great and the restaurants are fantastic, though be sure to make reservations early to make sure you can try them all.

The AN island only has a small beach area to wade in (leave your modesty hats at home...it faces the textile beach). There is also a pool on the island. See you there!

63 day countdown! Can't wait!

We will be going to Couples TI, Oct 31- Nov07 this will be our first visit to that property can't wait
    Quote Originally Posted by timmruss View Post
    Who is going to be at Tower Isle at the end of November? We just booked 25 November - 02 December. Wondering if it will be busy then.