Default CN Au naturel beach

Looking to visit CN have visited another resort next door many times.
    Is the beach considered C/O or Nude? My wife sometimes takes a day or 2 to take the plunge
    also friends recently stayed there and said people did not seem to stroll down from the beach chairs to the bay with first covering up is this a resort policy??

Thanks,
    Doug

Not optional - all or nothing. Can't speak to other part.

Not C/O. All nude all the time. On the AN section. Most do not put suits on to go into water. But you can if you want to.

Have rarely seen anyone put on a suit before going into the water. If you really want people to look at you, put on a suit and this will happen. Stay in the buff, no one will blink.
    Janice and Keith in FL

CTI 2009
    CN 2010 2011 2012 2013
    CSS 2014

all nude. it's the rules. if you don't take it all off a guard will remind you it's the rules. very few put suits on to go to the water. some hold a float in front. it's great. no wet suit

Quote Originally Posted by dph3355 View Post
    Looking to visit CN have visited another resort next door many times.

Is the beach considered C/O or Nude? My wife sometimes takes a day or 2 to take the plunge The Au Natural facilities at Couples are Nude.

also friends recently stayed there and said people did not seem to stroll down from the beach chairs to the bay with first covering up is this a resort policy?? People cover up with floaties at times to walk from the chairs to the ocean. I've never seen anyone put a suit on unless they were going to leave the Au Natural area totally. The covering with floaties is sometimes intentional because of people walking by, etc. Other times it is more just the fact that carrying a 5-6 foot long floaty to the ocean covers a lot of the body.

Thanks,
    Doug
    Hope the above helps.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014