Default Honeymoon in August 2014 CSS or CTI ??

Hello everyone!

We are getting married August 9, 2014 and are leaving for honeymoon August 11,2014

We have decided to pick one of these amazing couples resorts(like that they are smaller)

We love both resorts, but heared that CSS was having renovations in the rooms and we are nervous they will be going on when we are they(making it very noisie)

We would either want the Garden Jr suite in CTI or the One bedroom beachfront suite.

What does everyone recommend? We are big on amazing service, as we both have not been to Jamaica; myself I have not left Canada as my fiancé as traveld lots.

Lisa!

Even with the construction, i would still choose CSS over CTI. Especially for a honeymoon, CSS is much more romantic than CTI. The one bedroom ocean suites will put you at the top of the resort, and away from any potential construction noises. Although most of your time will probably be spent on the beach, which is closer to the buildings getting remodeled. If the noise ever gets too bad, you can always just go over to sunset beach!
    Is this Love that I'm feelin'?

CSS March 2013, April/May 2014
    CN April 2014

Big mistake. CN is more compact than CSS and has a much larger, less crowded beach. The sand at Negril is soft and white, while the sand at Ochie is course and brown. CTI is one big building with a hotel feel and the sun sets behind the building, instead of over the water. The water at Negril is calm and smooth, while the water at Ochie is rough due to the stronger winds on the north side of the island.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

CSS - 1 BR beachfront Suite
    CTI - Deluxe Ocean

it is worth a couple extra $$ to see the amazing ocean view every day from your balcony

We choose one of the two resorts in CSS or cti as we can get a much bigger room with private balcony. Only reason we didn't pick CN or CSA. And we also want to spend time at the falls, which is much closer in CSS or CTI. Most likely will be CSS. Will look at Negril again maybe?

Is the 1 bedroom beachfront suite balcony private ?

Sorry I see that the beachfront is the room that we will be getting if we pick CSS

Both are amazing in their own way. We love CTI - got married there and have been back another 2 times now. We finally did the trading places to CSS and were really surprised how much we loved it there too. They are totally different vibes. What are you looking for in a resort? I'm sure you've read on here, but CSS does have a lot of stairs, but the property is really pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    Big mistake. CN is more compact than CSS and has a much larger, less crowded beach. The sand at Negril is soft and white, while the sand at Ochie is course and brown. CTI is one big building with a hotel feel and the sun sets behind the building, instead of over the water. The water at Negril is calm and smooth, while the water at Ochie is rough due to the stronger winds on the north side of the island.
    I do not think CSS or CTI is a Big Mistake!

True, the beaches in Negril are nicer but the beaches in Ocho are still very nice. You certainly cannot take long walks on the beaches at CTI and CSS but the beaches at CTI and CSS are PRIVATE and nobody from any other resort will bother you at CTI and CSS. CSA has lots of people walking by and CN has plenty from other resorts, even children from the (2) RIU properties nearby.

The water in Negril is very calm but in all of our Ochi trips the water has been very calm for us. If you want to try the a/n experience then CSS and CTI beat CN by a mile because they are private areas of the resort where the a/n beach at CN is not very private beside (2) textile beaches (CN and GLN).

You can take longer walks around CTI and CSS and see the beautiful grounds where at CN is is very small and the beach is the main draw.

We like all (4) and try to visit each but there are certain things about each property that might appeal to you and not someone else.

Here is the view from our Deluxe Ocean room at CTI 2 years agoName:  CTI.jpg
Views: 126
Size:  311.8 KB