Default Shipwreck Beach Party @ CSA

Is it at 7 or 9:15 on Fridays? When you look at the activities schedule it says it is at 7 but when you look under Restaurants and bars at the bottom it says special nights the shipwreck party is at 9:15. I would like to go but can't if it is at 7 so I am hoping the schedule is wrong. Thanks!

Hi Jen, The party got rained out in January but the schedule was supposed to be the food is served at 7 with the entertainment stuff at 9. I can tell you the food was good but the entertainment never happened (or at least that I remember.)

When are are you going?

They usually begin seating for the beach party at 7:00; the entertainment starts later. I think that is what the 9:15 is referring to.

7 as it is actually dinner. The 9:15 is when the show starts.

Supper at 7. Entertainment at 9:15.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Thanks everyone! IslandGuy, I will be ther June 14-22

As everyone has already said, food is at 7:00, and is in the Palms if it gets rained out, or looks like rain.

Thank you all!

It has been "rained out" every trip for us and moved to the Palms. I almost feel like they just don't want to set up on the beach because it's never actually rained. Hopefully we get to do it next week. The entertainment is ok but it's been very similar each time.

Most restaurants are closed and the food is served on the beach buffet style so come after 7:00 to get a couple seats and eat your dinner. Don't forget some insect repellant for your legs if you are prone to sand flea bites. Early seating can get you the best viewing for the show later in the evening. Enjoy...ya mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Sublimebrad View Post
    It has been "rained out" every trip for us and moved to the Palms. I almost feel like they just don't want to set up on the beach because it's never actually rained. Hopefully we get to do it next week. The entertainment is ok but it's been very similar each time.
    We've had the same experience. Seems like the staff doesn't like to do the setup and looks for any possibility of storms to cancel. I have seen an early morning shower used as the excuse to cancel, but no rain after lunch. They don't even start the setup until the afternoon. Looking forward to hopefully seeing this really happen in 70 days!