Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: May 2015

Default May 2015

After 3 stays at CTI including our wedding 8 years ago, we've decided to try CSA! I'm excited to celebrate my birthday in Jamaica and hopefully will be able to get a pub crawl scheduled that day

Kristen & Jason: 20-30

Haven't booked yet, but targeting latter half of May for our return home... missed going this year... sorely missed going....
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Switched our dates to 19-29 to save on airfare. No one else booked for May yet???

Didn't happen... due to a scheduling conflict we had to revert to April... maybe another year!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We have our group set for May 2015, we are doing a split stay between CSA and CN, May 21st through 31st.
    So far 3 couples confirmed with three other couples in decision mode.

Wayne and Lillian will be coming back home May 1st-8th. This will be our 7th trip to Swept Away. Long wait but will be worth it in about 5 months

Man it sure is lonely here in the month of May. No new bookers to talk to?

Default Honeymoon Baby!!

Me and my fiance' will be there the 4th-11th for our honeymoon.. I've been to Negril once and Sans Souci five times. This will be her first time to Jamaica, can't wait to show her how great it is!

I will also be on my honeymoon the 4th-11th. It is my second time to Jamaica and my fiancé's first. This is both our first time at Couples. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by JBlair75 View Post
    I will also be on my honeymoon the 4th-11th. It is my second time to Jamaica and my fiancé's first. This is both our first time at Couples. Can't wait!
    You will love this place. We have been 6 times and can't seem to want to go anywhere else. See you there. 125 days left.

My wife and I and 2 other couples will be at CSA may 22-29th. We stayed at CN last year and loved it. Looking forward to it!

My hubby and I just booked a garden veranda suite for may 3-9th!

It's our first time at CSA, and Jamaica too. We are so excited!

Booked today! This will be the third trip for hubby and me. May 2-9. Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Butterfly View Post
    Booked today! This will be the third trip for hubby and me. May 2-9. Can't wait!
    Hey Butterfly we will be there the same days as you just off by one day. This will be our 7th trip. We have a couple from New Jersey joining us on the 4rth.

Quote Originally Posted by Waynel View Post
    Hey Butterfly we will be there the same days as you just off by one day. This will be our 7th trip. We have a couple from New Jersey joining us on the 4rth.
    See you in 112 days! I can't wait! We love CSA! It's been almost two long years since we were there last. And we are also from New Jersey!

Default First timer

My wife and i are celebrating our 20th Anniversary. Never been to Jamaica or a Couples Resort. Hoping to get some quality time and unplug. Can't wait, it looks amazing!

May 2 - 8

What days you going to be there? We are there from the 11th thru the 19 and a pub crawl sounds great! We have been to all the couples resorts once and this is or second trip to CSA.

We will be at CSA May 2-9. First time to CSA, but we have been to CSS. Any recommendations on off site tours?

Default 10th anniversary

My husband and I will be there the 17-22 for our 10th anniversary! We have never been to Jamaica before and this is our first all-inclusive experience. Also our first trip together without kids in 8 years! Any tips for a newbie??

We will be there May 11-19 and would like to do the one love pub crawl with some other couples. Last time we were at CSA we planned a trip on the message board to the Pelican Bar and it was one of the best times we have had in or 4 trips down. We think the pub crawl would be a great way to see a little more of Negril. Anyone going to be there the same time and want to get a trip planned?

We just booked 5/16-23. Been to CTI and CSS and really looking forward to checking out Negril this year.
    Last edited by g8rgirl; January 26th, 2015 at 11:47 AM.

Jendiecidue, we will be there at the same time for our anniversary as well! #7 for us. My advice....bring some books, grab a tropical drink, and head to the beach! On a more practical note, in the past I have packed way too many clothes. You really do just spend all day in a bathing suit and cover up. Just pack a few sundresses and maybe a shorts/shirt outfit in case you want to do an excursion that doesn't require a bathing suit. Also, pack plenty of sunscreen! You don't want to have to buy it at the hotel, if you can avoid it. That's one item that I will still 'over pack'. The staff at Couples resorts are fantastic and you need to do is show up at the resort and relax!

Our 19th Annversary and Vow Renewal. Pat & Lillian will be at CSA May 23rd thru May 28th. This will be our 6th trip to CSA

Hello,

My wife and I will be arriving at CSA on May 4th for a week long honeymoon. We are in our late 20s. I would really like to hire a private driver to give us a tour of the area. Are there any other couples out there that would be interested in joining us? It would be low key with the goal of seeing jamaica outside the resort and intermingle with locals at non-touristy establishments... and of course eat some great food.

Jordan

[QUOTE=Jordan;259370]Hello,

My wife and I will be arriving at CSA on May 4th for a week long honeymoon. We are in our late 20s. I would really like to hire a private driver to give us a tour of the area. Are there any other couples out there that would be interested in joining us? It would be low key with the goal of seeing jamaica outside the resort and intermingle with locals at non-touristy establishments... and of course eat some great food.

Jordan[/QUOTE

If you've never been to Jamaica, you will want to go to the "touristy" places. You need a guide for all tours. Jamaica is not Barbados. It's become much safer than it used to be, but I would recommend only going to the touristy spots. There are tons of touristy spots that you will enjoy! Some island you can get around and check out with locals and some you cannot...toursity spots are your best bet.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast