Default Does CTI spa offer AU Naturel grooming?

He future wife and I are going to CTI in January for our honeymoon. We want to check out the island, but want to look our best. Does the spa offer waxing or grooming of private areas?

On another note, we booked a one bedroom suite, is that our best option?

The spa does offer a bikini wax for $30. The spa brochure is on the website if you want to check it out. Here's the link: http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/...af#/fd38bfaf/1

But keep in mind that no one on the Island cares what this area will be looking like. So if it's not something you normally do or you don't want to spend the money, then don't worry about it.

As for the room, it depends on what you want. We are CTI repeaters and we always book the Deluxe Ocean, but this is because to us, location is more important since we don't spend much time in the room. The One Bedroom Suites are very nice.

Congrats on your honeymoon! We also honeymooned at CTI which is how we got hooked and will now be coming back for trip #10 in April. Have fun!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

Yes, this service is offered, but it's probably something that you want to take care of before your vacation.

Salt water is irritating to just-waxed skin, and people undergoing waxing are generally advised to avoid salt water for 24 hours.
    Pamela
    I know everything, and I'm always right (just ask my husband).