Default CN Au-Naturel Beach Closing?

There is a rumor on Facebook about that, which will happen at the end of 2016. That will be a very big disappointment for us that have been going in the last 5 years to CN just for that. Will be good to know in order to start looking for some other options in the Caribbean.

Wow, I hope that's not legit. I'd be done with Couples, and I just got addicted last year.

Of course. Since you saw this on Facebook it just has to be true. Everything you see in the Internet is true.

This is a rumor only. By posting here all you are doing is perpetuating this rumor.

This subject is already covered in another thread. http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...he-end-of-2016

Please try not to read between the lines like some other people. Michelle says there are no plans to close this popular feature of CN.
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010 and booked for 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014

This was also posted on the main message board

http://couples.com/mb/showthread.php...he-end-of-2016

Please see this thread regarding this rumor. Michelle Gordon stated that there are currently no plans on closing the AN beach. But, once the family resort opens next door, the plans could possibly change. Couples knows the importance of it to many guests, so it would not be in their best interest to just close it down. But w
    ho knows at this time. Maybe relocating it?

What you said is true. Michelle said there is no plans to close the AN beach. The rest is pure conjecture on your part. Relax everyone.... Couples have been in business a long time. I'm quite sure they know what they are doing.
    Quote Originally Posted by jamaican_junkie View Post

Please see this thread regarding this rumor. Michelle Gordon stated that there are currently no plans on closing the AN beach. But, once the family resort opens next door, the plans could possibly change. Couples knows the importance of it to many guests, so it would not be in their best interest to just close it down. But w
    ho knows at this time. Maybe relocating it?

In my trips to Couples, CN, CTI, and CSS we have spent most of our time at the A/N beach and there have been more people on that beach than on the textile side. I hope they will still support the A/N at Negril. I for one would hate not to go back to Negril.

It sounds like an interesting game of chicken could play out. Will the family resort adjust to keep families coming, or will Couples relocate the AN to accommodate a new neighbor?

as long as they don't get rid of the AN beach - but if they relocate it to the other side of the resort, won't it be next door to the RIu, which is also a family resort?

Only thing I hope they change at Negril is more shade so more people will use it, but under the trees is great

Even if they keep the AN beach at CN, with 600 rooms at the hotel being constructed next door, just think of the number of potential gawpers.

If your worried about gawkers.... you probably shouldn't be on the AN beach.... my experience at CN over the years indicates no one cares about the gawkers (90% look away anyway)... they only care about the few pervs who try to take pics as they walk by on the public beach.. and in most cases security chases them down and inspects their camera....

Everybody has to remember, that in the same way Couples has no control what the next door resort does to their or on their property... their neighbors do not control what Couples does on their property.. (ie AN beach etc.)

We will be there in mid- June. I hope it isn't closed. Any word from management? When will the resort next door be complete?

Quote Originally Posted by tj View Post
    We will be there in mid- June. I hope it isn't closed. Any word from management? When will the resort next door be complete?
    According to their website, fall of 2016

This is a rumor only. But then, if you see it on the Internet, it just has to be true. Don't perpetuate the rumor about the AN beach closing.
    Jack and Kathy

CSA 2007, 2010 and booked for 2016
    CTI 2012, 2014