Thread: For SSB Fans

Hybrid View

Default For SSB Fans

For those who are interested there is a Facebook group for fans of SSB. It's a secret group so no one but group members see your posts and it's not searchable so you can't accidentally find it. If you;re interested feel free to join: https://www.facebook.com/groups/Jama...plesResortsAN/

Hi michaelg, this link didn't work for me.....would love to join! :-)

Hmmm, maybe it's because the group is secret - I didn't think about that. You can always find me (michael.gallops), friend me and them message me and I can add you to the group. Sorry it's so cumbersome.

I looked for you as well, couldn't find you. Have a bunch of pics from last year and my future trip next week id like to share

Michaelg - you might want to give a bit more detail of who you are on Facebook as there are more than one of you listed eg Deputy Mayor, driver and one with unknown occupation and although it would be funny if the wrong person started getting people asking to look at naked bodies they may not see the funny side.

Falcon,

Sorry about that - I thought the "michael.gallops" would do it - just add that to the url after facebook.com. I'm the one that is the Deputy Mayor Pro Tem (possibly soon becoming Mayor Pro Tem) - also a Financial Rep (not sure which shows up on my profile).

Here's the direct link to my page: https://www.facebook.com/michael.gallops

Thanks for the add

After last week there are lots more people looking for this now so bumping it to the top!

bump to top please so it doesn't get lost.

keeping this near the top! Comment here if you've joined the group and what your thoughts are!