Thread: register

Default register

how soon should I pre register?

And after I pre register do I need to call?

Thanks again, I love this MB what a wonderful why to plan a vacation.

Assuming you're talking about Romance Rewards - at least 3 days prior to arrival. Once pre check-in is done there's no one that needs to be called. If you're not inquiring about Romance Rewards please elaborate on what you're trying to pre register for. Hope this helps...

Bart & Bug

Do you mean Pre Check in on the Romance Rewards page? If you do, I would pre check in two weeks before your trip.

If you used a Travel Agent, it may not be a bad idea and call Couples 30 days before your trip to make sure they have paid the bill.
    Irie Mon

Make sure you register at least three days prior to travel. You shouldn't need to call after. Have fun!!!
    Kristen

I'm not sure if you're referring to registering for the Romance Rewards program or doing the pre-check-in. You should register for the Romance Rewards program before you travel. Then make sure you have your number when you arrive at the resort.

You only need to do the Pre-Check-In for your Romance Rewards perks about a week before your arrival. This is just to give the resort a heads-up on what you chose so they can have it ready sooner. Once you do the pre-check-in (keep in mind this is a check=in for the perks, not a hotel check-in), you don't need to call.

Hope this helps!
    Amy Welch...Woooohoooo!!
    CTI - 2002, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2010, 2011, 2013
    CN - 2003/2004 CSS - 2008
    CSA - 2009, 2012, 2013, 2014

CB - 2015

I always call two or three days before arrival just to make sure they have our correct flight info.