Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: April 2015

Default April 2015

We just pulled the trigger for our 4th time back home. Stayed 7 nights first 3 years did 10 this time but went down a room category to the ovs. 311 days to go

We will be there from April 4 to 11, a small group from Maine. We also booked a ovs. Hope to see you there.
    John

Sorry jaydee wont be able to meet you guys will be there 17-27 be sure and keep my room clean, Have a great time

OK, will try to save you some alcohol too.

Ok I know there are more couples out there going April 2015. Feel free to jump in .....269 more days for us

April 6-16
    Tom & Erin 22x CSA Veterans
    The Janadians

Don't worry about a thing, 'cuz every little thing is gonna be all right...
    Robert Nesta Marley

Just got our booking in for April 18-25. Missed our spring reach, so its been waaaaay too long. Really looking forward to this one... celebrating our 40th anniversary a few weeks early with a special visit to Seven Mile... seven days at a mom&pop, followed by seven days of partying like rock stars at SweptAway!

Soon Come!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Glad to see your back this year Chris we have met a couple times.

Looking forward to it!
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

We will be there the 14-23. Our first vacation out of the country. Kind of a long overdue honeymoon. Looking forward to experiencing the island. Hope we can drag ourselves away from the beach long enough to golf at least once while we are there.

Pulling yourself away from the beach will be the hardest thing to do. It is spectacular. Our picture is posted take a look so you can say hi while your there.

We just booked 4/13 to 4/20 we can't wait to get there

Just booked for April 13-18. This will be mine and my husband's first time in CSA and Jamaica. Just discovered Couples recently, and from the looks of it I think we made the right choice picking this resort. Cannot wait! It will be for our 2 yr wedding anniversary (together 11yrs) and our late honeymoon (finally!)

Booked on NYE as an incentive to myself to keep on with my resolution. Will be at CSA from April 2-9 if I can meet the goal!

From the mid west and we just booked our first time to Jamaica EVER..... ( I hope Swept Away is ready for us ) LOL..... STOCK THE BARS HEAVY April 17th - 24th...

Chris & Amy

We just booked our first time to Jamaica... ( Swept Away, I hope your ready!! ) Stock the Bars 4/17 - 4/24 2015...Woot! Woot!

We are there 17th - 24th....first timers......

Hi Amyj we arrive the 17th also for our 4th trip back home our pic is posred here say hi jf you see us.....btw today we can do the double digit dance (99 days) see ya soon

87 days today for us!

Suzi and Ricky - April 17-26. Suzi's 8th trip to CSA, my 23rd (31 overall since 1982).
    Ricky Ginsburg
    On the web, always open

Boca Raton, Florida
    (just a 75 minute plane flight from paradise)

We will be at CSA from April 18th-25th. First trip to a Couples resort, and we cannot wait!

Michele and Jacob

I have scheduled the One Love Bar Crawl on Tuesday 4/7 and have room for more if anyone is interested. Just let me know.
    John

Let me confirm with my husband, but I'm very sure we are interested!

Hit us up on FB Gpersch56 or any one else there the 17 - 24... WOOT WOOT... After a week of negative temperatures I am SOOOOOOO ready...

Sorry amyj I don't do the fb thing (afraid who might find me....j/k) anyway ask anything you like right here or if you'd like to email let me know

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast