Thread: CSA is AMAZING!

Default CSA is AMAZING!

We recently spent 9 days at CSA (May 20-28) and our vacation was nothing short of amazing! We are officially hooked! I am not much on writing lengthy reviews so I will keep it brief.

I had booked a great house verandah suite and when we arrived I was able to upgrade to an atrium suite. Although the location was not ideal (room 1220) we loved it! We were on the second floor and felt like we were in a jungle tree house. I have read where people have said the beds are uncomfortable but I didn't think so. It was firm but not hard as a rock. I have a waterbed at home so I am used to soft but I found the bed to be comfortable. Our mini bar was filled daily with everything I requested including extra red stripe light and an extra diet coke. Our breakfasts were also delivered as requested every morning. My SO likes to drink large glasses of milk in the morning and was having a hard time getting this at the buffet so I wrote in on the form that we wanted a carton of milk and sure enough, it was delivered!

We were able to book Lemongrass and Feathers when we checked in for the nights we wanted so there were no problems getting reservations. The food at all the restaurants was wonderful. I was very impressed with the buffet for all meals. Loved Patois for lunch and breakfast. Seagrapes was our afternoon snack location every day for the sweet potato chips and fish tacos. The cabana grill was good but sometimes it took awhile to get your food if it was busy. We had good service everywhere we went and all staff were friendly.

We did the catamaran cruise 3 times and it was a blast! Be careful of the rum punch, it is strong! When we arrived (Wednesday) the soonest available opening was not until Saturday but we were able to get on before that by checking as they were boarding the boat to see if there was room. We also did the glass bottom boat ride, snorkeling, sailing and my SO went water skiing. The water sports staff were outstanding! Most days we just parked ourselves on the beautiful beach.

We loved the resort and will be back for 10 days next year.

We agree!!