Default CN Beach party and other questions...

Hi all! I've been perusing on here for months! We leave in 48 days and there are just a couple of things I could not find!
    -The beach party on Thursday, says it starts at 7. Is this something we would eat prior to attending, or do they provide food there?

-Friday is lobster night I LOVE lobster! I'd love to hit every restaurant that night just to have their lobster!! But...well, how about I just get your opinions on the "best" place to have it! Also, the chocolate sunset is this evening...so later dinner?

Thanks so much!!

As others will reply, the beach party is a big buffet with plenty of dining options, so no need to eat before As for lobster night, we loved Heliconia! My husband and some friends we met just had lobster legs and thought it was good, and I had lobster alfredo and some other pasta (asked the waiter to split my meal half/half since I couldn't decide), and both were delicious! The chocolate sunset is a nice event but not huge, so it shouldn't ruin your appetite should you want to have dinner right afterward Have fun!!!!

The CN beach party starts off with a huge buffet.

Usually, all of the restaurants serve the lobster prepared the same way so it doesn't matter where you go to eat it.

Chocolate sunset is at sunset, before the restaurants open for dinner.
    [
    CN 2006, CSS 2009, CN 2009, CN 2010, CTI 2010, CN 2011, CSS 2012, CN 2012, CN 2013, CSA 2014, CN 2014, CSA 2015, CN 2015

Quote Originally Posted by abbeyv View Post
    As others will reply, the beach party is a big buffet with plenty of dining options, so no need to eat before As for lobster night, we loved Heliconia! My husband and some friends we met just had lobster legs and thought it was good, and I had lobster alfredo and some other pasta (asked the waiter to split my meal half/half since I couldn't decide), and both were delicious! The chocolate sunset is a nice event but not huge, so it shouldn't ruin your appetite should you want to have dinner right afterward Have fun!!!!
    What are these lobster legs you speak of? Is this mutant lobster?

Thanks so much! I knew it would be an easy answer, just didn't want to assume

Quote Originally Posted by jimpat1 View Post
    What are these lobster legs you speak of? Is this mutant lobster?

Quote Originally Posted by gblackledge View Post
    Hi all! I've been perusing on here for months! We leave in 48 days and there are just a couple of things I could not find!
    -The beach party on Thursday, says it starts at 7. Is this something we would eat prior to attending, or do they provide food there?

-Friday is lobster night I LOVE lobster! I'd love to hit every restaurant that night just to have their lobster!! But...well, how about I just get your opinions on the "best" place to have it! Also, the chocolate sunset is this evening...so later dinner?

Thanks so much!!
    The beach party on Thursday was one of the most fun nights we had there! There is a HUGE buffet on the beach, and they have entertainment...some weeks it is a band, and other weeks they have a fire show and aerialists which is what they had the week we were there. The entertainment was amazing! For the lobster, go to the fine dining restaurant where you need to make reservations. We had to BEST lobster tail there that we've ever had in our lives! Sunset chocolate is a small chocolate fountain with various snacks for dipping. They have this on the best, along with live music and/or a DJ.... it's definitely worth checking out. We LOVE couples Negril, and I'm sure you will too.