Thread: Hello All! :)

Default Hello All! :)

Hello,

My friends and I are planning a trip to Jamaica soon and have no idea where to stay for an all girls trip. Yes, I know this is a Couples board. I stayed at Couples Swept Away with my ex and absolutely loved it. A girl in my group stayed at Couples Negril and also loved. I'm pretty bummed that these resorts are only for couples. Lol

I'm sorry to bother you all with this question, but can anyone recommend a resort for non couples? Or can we stay at one of the couples resorts? Lol.

Thanks for any help you may have!

Bamagirl...

I had responded to your post with some details, and I kinda knew when I posted that there were perhaps too many. In doing so, our moderator understanding chose not to put it up. But if you want, you can email me at chris dot bevers at sbcglobal dot net.
    Chris

"In an abundance of water, the fool is thirsty..." - Bob Marley - "Rat Race"

Stay at Idle awhile, which is owned by the Issas and next door to CSA. You can use the sports facility across the road at CSA.

I'm sure Chris has it covered! Have fun

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Idle Awhile is a great idea...even has the Couples vibe, design, furniture, and kick butt floats/seat cushions...Chill awhile is a great restuarant on site
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom