Default CSA Trip/ITF Charity

My husband and I are heading to CSA in May. I'm wondering what we could bring down to donate to the local schools. I've seen more information on CTI and CSS and was curious if the needs are different around Negril. Also, who should we drop donations with?

My wife and I just returned from CSA today and while in Negril we visited St. Anthony's Kitchen , which is located on Nampriel Road and is only about 2.5 miles from the resort. It was a wonderful experience and was arranged by Ultimate Chocolate "Ulti" at CSA

Our trip started with a stop at the local market where a group of us purchased bulk food items for the kitchen - transportation was arranged by Ulti, and the trip off site was perfectly safe.

Having the first hand experience of talking with the staff of the pantry, learning about the services they provide to the children of Negril and under the challenging conditions they are provided was truly heart warming.

If you cannot volunteer or donate cash, donations of clothing or schools supplies are welcome. So if you have room in your suitcase. they also collect children's clothing, shoes (including flip flops) back packs (with 2 arm straps).

Contact information for the Pantry is as follows:

Friar James Bok, O.F.M.
    Norman Manley Blvd.
    P.O. Box 2564
    Negril, Westmoreland
    Jamaica , West Indies
    876-957-4900
    876-957-4625 (FAX)}
    jimbok@franciscan.org

Hope this helps!

Mike Weber