Default CSA 7/26-8/3 Ladies Who's with Me?

I will be at CSA for my third trip in late July and am looking forward to tanning topless on the beach. On some trips there are others indulging, and on some there aren't. My question is are there any other ladies going during that time that will be topless as well? Just makes the atmosphere more comfortable if there are several out there and not just me.

I'm hoping for the same but I'll be there June 13-21. Hopefully there will be others indulging!

Enjoy ladies! I have to wait until November for my turn!

misbay, I will be there from June 14-22 and I will be joining you topless!

Wish I was there with you guys next week to enjoy. Come on ladies 7/26-8/3, join me and let's let go and have a great time.

jamaicajunkie, my wife will be just down the beach from you at Idle Awhile doing the same July 28th to August 7th. There will also be many parties going on the beach of Negril that time frame most places are sold out, we may just see us walking by on any given day!

howdy columbo! hubby and i are 'finally' making our way back after being on hiatus [no thanks to me...lol] since our last trip 2011...booo! we will be celebrating our 20th this year and will be at csa from 8/5 thru 8/10...8/6 is our anniversary...can't wait! hope to see you and your beautiful wife

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Quote Originally Posted by wileeandrr View Post
    howdy columbo! hubby and i are 'finally' making our way back after being on hiatus [no thanks to me...lol] since our last trip 2011...booo! we will be celebrating our 20th this year and will be at csa from 8/5 thru 8/10...8/6 is our anniversary...can't wait! hope to see you and your beautiful wife
    If you see us walking by flag us down nice stop and say hello!

Wife says she is game for it, as long as she's not alone..(that's the Lisa half of lisapat)
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom