Thread: CSA this July

Default CSA this July

We will be returning to CSA this July for the last week of the month. This is our Third trip to CSA and we can't wait to come home. My question is for anyone coming during that time. My wife is interested/nervous about going topless on the beach at CSA. We've seen a few on the last 2 trips, but very rarely. Is anyone going to be there during that time that plans to go topless? She's just curious if there will be others, or if she'll have to set the tone.

We will be there Jul 27th-Aug 3rd, and Lisa(my better half) has expressed her desired to sunbathe topless if she can find someone willing to do the same so as not to make her feel awkward, I told her I remember someone writing on this for the same time and place we were gonna be there, and I would post back on the thread to them (if I could find it)..hopefully, this is it
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

We have been going to CSA every April and Pctober for the last 3 years... My husband has been going since it opened. I rarely see anyone topless on the beach. There's one lady who goes all the way out to the rope in the water, lays on her raft and sunbathes with her hat on her face. One local lady walks the beach topless and in a thong. I've seen maybe one or two others, but that's really it.

That said, I don't think anyone would say anything to you. It's Jamaica! Go and enjoy!

We have seen a few every time we are there. We are there the last week of July and she plan's to be topless. The more the merrier.

I am the Lisa in the LisaPat. For this first time in 7 years I did not "fake and bake" for the trip and my girls are WHITE! I am also a runner and they are GONE!
    I am also 45 and YOLO!
    I am in lets do this!
    The sun & the sand & a drink in my hand, with no bottom

Sounds like you have found your topless troupe. Have fun ladies. FWIIW, We have been to CSA 4 times over the years and every year we see topless sunbathing, and my wife is one of them. One year we were there and a fairly large group of older Italian ladies went en-mass the whole time we were there. They had no cares in the world.