Thread: October 2015

Default October 2015

Well, let the countdown begin. Booked our October trip for 2015 to Couples Swept Away on 11/30/14. As of typing this we have 328 days till we hear the sweetest words ever, "Welcome Home!". Soon Come!

We will be there 10/3 - 10/10. My current count down is at 274 days. I cannot wait! This will be our third trip to CSA.

We will be going back for our 3rd time at CSA and my 16th trip to jamaica 10/17-24. We can't wait!

coming Oct 15-20! first timers!! honeymoon time

We will be there on 10/4 for our honeymoon! So excited

My wife and I are booked for the 21-27. 10 year anniversary time and Jamaica rookies! Can't wait

I copied this from another thread but think it is fun:
    NAME: Kristen & Chris
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Oct 25-31
    TRIPS TO CSA: First time
    ROOM TYPE: Deluxe Beachfront Verandah Suite
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: North Carolina
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Spending private time with my husband, the sunsets, the wonderful people of Jamaica
    HAVE YOU VISITED OTHER COUPLES RESORTS: Yes, we have visited CSS 4 times
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Mimosas in the morning, and cold Red Stripe, and don't forget Pina Coladas with VX
    KIDS: 3 wonderful boys
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): It is still kind of far away so I will say a 5. My excitement goes off the chart as vacation time nears.
    ARE YOU CELEBRATING: It is our 15th wedding anniversary woohoo!

We are Mike and Lisa. Will be returning to CSA for our 5th time around from Oct. 24-30. We normally go in July/Aug. and weren't sure if we were going to make it this year but it's better late than never. Will be nice to try out a different time of year. Coming from Texas.

NAME: Jim and Laurie
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Oct 3-10
    TRIPS TO CSA: 3rd time
    ROOM TYPE: Garden Verandah (have stayed in atrium suite last 2 times)
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Ohio
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: So many things.....the ocean, the yummy food, spending time with my husband and other couples that are traveling with us and also the CSA Anniversary party.
    HAVE YOU VISITED OTHER COUPLES RESORTS: No
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Purple Rain, Dirty Banana, Vodka Slushy, anything frozen and/or fruity!
    KIDS: 3 boys and 1 girl ages 21, 17, 13 and 10
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): 10....as soon as I book it is always at level 10.
    ARE YOU CELEBRATING: 15th wedding anniversary (10/7)

Hi, I'm debating about booking during the same time as my husband and I will be celebrating our 15th wedding anniversary 10/7/15 also!

Hi, I was just wondering how is the weather in early October and if all facilities will be open.....debating about booking.

The weather in October 2013 was beautiful. Very hot and humid. It rained a few afternoons, but no washouts. All of the restaurants and facilities were open. The CSA anniversary party on Friday night is not to be missed. It was quite the event.

Blake and Cheri Elmore just booked our return trip home for Oct. 17-21. We almost booked Tower Isle, but I just couldn't do it. Soon come!!

NAME: Blake/Cheri
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Oct 17-21
    TRIPS TO CSA: 3rd time
    ROOM TYPE: Beachfront Verandah
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Texas
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: the beach, warm ocean, the food, couples massage and time to enjoy my husband in the peaceful paradise
    HAVE YOU VISITED OTHER COUPLES RESORTS: No
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Purple Rain and Bob Marley
    KIDS: 2 girls (24 and 20); 2 boys (18 and 15)
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): 8, to sky rocket to 10 soon, I'm sure.
    ARE YOU CELEBRATING: us; life

NAME: Mike & Monica
    DATES OF TRAVEL: Oct 2-11
    TRIPS TO CSA: This will be our 5th
    ROOM TYPE: Beachfront Veranda Suite
    WHERE ARE YOU FROM: Alabama
    WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO: Warm weather, relaxation, one-on-one time
    HAVE YOU VISITED OTHER COUPLES RESORTS: Yes, CSS/CTI split 2014
    DRINK YOUR LOOKING FORWARD TO: Jamaica Smile - heavy on the rum cream
    KIDS: 3; 2 sons, 1 daughter
    LEVEL OF EXCITEMENT (1-10): We're pretty much a full-on 10 year round.....it's painful.
    ARE YOU CELEBRATING: Love, health, and just enough money to make the journey.

WE will be on our 3rd trip to CSA from Wed sept 30 - wed oct 7th. Maybe we'll see you around!