Default Newbie Visit this Winter

My wife and I are going to visit for my 40th Birthday and our 20 Anniversary. Wondering about the AN beach at CN Do most of the people hang out there as we would like to be at that beach however would like to visit with people also. Second question is can you go topless on either beach at CN as my wife would like to be topless the whole time on the beach. What are the rules for topless at the resort in the pool ect... Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by CBLEEK View Post
    My wife and I are going to visit for my 40th Birthday and our 20 Anniversary. Wondering about the AN beach at CN Do most of the people hang out there as we would like to be at that beach however would like to visit with people also. Second question is can you go topless on either beach at CN as my wife would like to be topless the whole time on the beach. What are the rules for topless at the resort in the pool ect... Thanks,
    If you are on the Au Naturel beach, you both must be nude. Completely. No bottoms allowed. No exceptions. On the regular beach topless is allowed. However, at the pools the women must wear tops and bottoms, men must wear bottoms.

CB -
    Regarding your question about where the people hang out - when we have been to CN, the majority (90%+) are on the textile beach. We typically spent the morning on the textile side in order to play morning volleyball at 11:00 and then headed over to the AN beach right after lunch. On the AN side, while the population was less, the conversation was greater. This was especially true when you take a float and head to the ocean. On the Textile side you would almost have to bump into someone for them to say something where as on the AN side, everyone was very friendly. That at least is what we experienced.

Hope this helps.

Kurt and Angela
    CN 2011, 2013 and 2015
    CSS 2014