Default CSS One Bedroom Ocean Suite ( Which do YOU like)

Hi all I booked only yesterday for the end of the month so this is a last minute birthday gift to myself (Yea me July 26th) I have stayed in the penthouse suite in the past but unfortunately it wasn't available this time but its okay I reserved the One Bedroom Ocean Suite. I know you can not request ahead of time but which blocks hold the 1 bedroom ocean suite? And which ones do you recommend...Thanks from the birthday girl

We always request G block. We do not mind the distance from the beach, and the views from the large balconies are amazing. You can sit on the balcony at night and listen to the show if you like, or retire to the back bedroom and not be bothered by any noise from the show.

G-16.

If you don't mind lots of steps, the G block would be the best...imho. Let me see if I can find my maps from our trip in 2011! Happy birthday! Hubby and I will be back to CSA on 8/5...8/6 is our 20th anniv...can't wait after being away since 2011 Enjoy!

CSA 2009, 2014 [20th anniversary]
    CSS 2010
    CN 2011

Oops...that was 2010 and we were in D block, Steve McQueen Penthouse! However, you will not be disappointed. We have stayed at all of the resorts and never had any complaints or disappointments. Remember, you are there to celebrate your birthday. No worries!

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

CSS 2010
    CN 2011

We like the G Block - huge balconies on top of the cliffs and not right next to the music at night.

Amy

G-13, great room, beautiful view!

Are there one bedroom oceanfront suites in E block and what are they like. We are going back for trip 3. We would like to be in the middle of the resort. Thanks for any input.

I am going to request the g block and hope for the best. I was reading the other thread about the lack of a view and space on the balcony with the one bedroom suites in D block. What is your suggestions if you are placed in a room that obviously does not match up to the room title. When I booked my room there are some rooms still available since it didn't appear the resort is at full capacity maybe I will luck out.

Your pictures look amazing I hope I am lucky to get the same room

Quote Originally Posted by marguline View Post
    Hi all I booked only yesterday for the end of the month so this is a last minute birthday gift to myself (Yea me July 26th) I have stayed in the penthouse suite in the past but unfortunately it wasn't available this time but its okay I reserved the One Bedroom Ocean Suite. I know you can not request ahead of time but which blocks hold the 1 bedroom ocean suite? And which ones do you recommend...Thanks from the birthday girl
    Happy birthday. I believe my wife and I will be staying in the penthouse ocean suite at that time. Our first time there and celebrating our 15th anniversary!

Quote Originally Posted by Maya Blue View Post
    Happy birthday. I believe my wife and I will be staying in the penthouse ocean suite at that time. Our first time there and celebrating our 15th anniversary!
    Awsome and congratulations I hope I get to see you there. My first time there i stayed in the penthouse and totally loved it and I am sure you will too. I have pictures of the penthouse suite if you like I can email them to you

Thanks for the offer. We'll wait to be surprised when we get there.

We love room d17 and request it every time.

D block has smaller balconies but larger rooms & bathrooms.

D17 has a view of the main beach which also means you can watch an awesome sunset from your balcony

D block is centrally located so it's easy to get anywhere you want quickly.

Some of the rooms in every building have their problems - no view, noise, small bathrooms etc.

D- block has a few of those rooms too

But If you're not happy, let them know why as they will take the problem into consideration and try to find find an alternative - just be patient as there may not be many options on the day you arrive - the more specific (and realistic) you are, the more likely you'll get what you desire.

usually the long walk from g is a complaint while others find that part of the resort quieter and love it. ... in the end everyone seems to get what they want.

Hi all, does anyone know the room number of the corner rooms on the 2nd floor of D block? My wife and I are going back for trip number 3 in April. We have stayed in the beachfront suites in A block. We have booked a one bedroom ocean suite for a change. I know the best views are in G dut my wife has a bum hip and the walking might get to her after 8 days so I think we will request D block. We like the showers in these rooms so it is a trade off to the large balcony. I know we will have a great time no matter what room but I want to make it perfect the my wife. Pictures would be great too. Thanks for any help.